Chelsea Vs Reading

James

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahl.. Well I work with a lot of Lithuanian and Bulgarians and they said they would link me up with a special box that receives those Middle East channels. I'll get onto them again because I really can't be fucked to move to Lebanon.

Lots of the pubs have that set up... Found an how to link somewhere,

here it is:

http://www.techdigest.tv/2011/02/how_to_watch_pr.html

i feel it is very risky to play either mata/hazard on left. in the last match they never tracked back and iva had absolutely no cover and was badly over run. but iva being iva just did enough not to concede. i dont think cole would fare better. so either our double pivot will have to control the match more or it simply wont be good for us.

Bertrand played on the left in the last game...

Need to rest.

25th newcastle and then 15th qpr. no need to play him in the match against athletico. plus i think any coach would make sure that a player is upto the level before naming him in the team so y dont we want to see our player of the season in the 1st home match of the season.

why this anti-mata vibe in this forum?

In case you haven't noticed, the man is fucking exhausted and has been for months. He should be given some time off from football and that's something we now can do when we also have Oscar. If he keeps playing game after game, he will burn out soon and not be in 100% condition when the more important games are around the corner.

Nothing against the man, just the opposite. Me and pretty much everyone else just want what's best for him.

25th newcastle and then 15th qpr. no need to play him in the match against athletico. plus i think any coach would make sure that a player is upto the level before naming him in the team so y dont we want to see our player of the season in the 1st home match of the season.

WTF am i reading here

In case you haven't noticed, the man is fucking exhausted and has been for months. He should be given some time off from football and that's something we now can do when we also have Oscar. If he keeps playing game after game, he will burn out soon and not be in 100% condition when the more important games are around the corner.

Nothing against the man, just the opposite. Me and pretty much everyone else just want what's best for him.

perhaps Mata knows best or thinks he does .... seems like Lampard revisited ... I know Im a throw back but in the 70s teams played up to 60

games with only 15 or 16 players

i would guess that mata himself would have told rdm if he dint feel upto mark or rdm would have given mata rest if he thought mata wasnt upto his usual standard. plus after 25th he can take 20 days off till qpr match(no need to play against madrid). but our best player should be on the pitch for as long as he can.

Hahahl.. Well I work with a lot of Lithuanian and Bulgarians and they said they would link me up with a special box that receives those Middle East channels. I'll get onto them again because I really can't be fucked to move to Lebanon.

I really don't know much about it. I just pay a guy 10$, he connect a wire from the roof to my apartment and plugs it in my tv and I get all the best channels, seems legit enough? :lol: