Chelsea Vs Reading

James

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A decent lineup, although I would've preferred Oscar starting over Mata so Juan would get some rest before Newcastle. Hopefully we'll smash them in the first half and Oscar could come in at half time.

Looking forward to seeing Ramires on the wing against their 35-year-old left-back Ian Harte. :D

:fainthv9: I pay 10$ a month for my whole cable subscription for all the best channels in the middle east. Of course it is illegal, but still...

Could you point me in the right direction on how to rig that up for myself mate??

P.S. Give Mata a rest, the guy is obviously in need of a deck chair and a martini!

:fainthv9: I pay 10$ a month for my whole cable subscription for all the best channels in the middle east. Of course it is illegal, but still...

I'm paying 10 pounds for the sports channels every month.

* question: u are from england and living in beirut? why if not a secret.

JT's programme notes:

I have to start by thanking Didier Drogba - a hero to me and everybody - for all he has done for Chelsea Football Club over the course of eight unbelievable years. He had absolutely everything and has been, without a doubt, one of the best players in the world for many years.

He adores this football club and you supporters.­ Didi, we love you mate and we all wish you good luck for the future. Chelsea legend. Forever.­

Expected lineup with rambo back at RW, not worried about the resting thing as its only two more games before the break so they should be fine... And on the tv thing, for us with unlimited broadband, two virgin HD boxes, unlimited phone, full tv with skysports and movies etc its £105 a month. And they limit the number of games they can shown for us, unbelievable...

Luiz injured/ill?

Mikel & Lampard in the pivot again? well guess we dont have any other starting options but hopefully Romeu comes on 2nd half

Luiz tweeted earlier he had a knock so won't feature this evening.

Could you point me in the right direction on how to rig that up for myself mate??

Step 1: Move to Lebanon :P

* question: u are from england and living in beirut? why if not a secret.

Nop, I'm Lebanese (Born in Switzerland though) but Lebanon is not among the nations that are in the list you get when you first register.

Step 1: Move to Lebanon :P

Nop, I'm Lebanese (Born in Switzerland though) but Lebanon is not among the nations that are in the list you get when you first register.

Hahahl.. Well I work with a lot of Lithuanian and Bulgarians and they said they would link me up with a special box that receives those Middle East channels. I'll get onto them again because I really can't be fucked to move to Lebanon.

i feel it is very risky to play either mata/hazard on left. in the last match they never tracked back and iva had absolutely no cover and was badly over run. but iva being iva just did enough not to concede. i dont think cole would fare better. so either our double pivot will have to control the match more or it simply wont be good for us.