Chelsea Vs Reading

James

this should be documented as the first time americans have better viewing options than europeans. Holy shit hahah

Not entirely true because here I can watch it in HD quality on two or three different channels and I think it's just the English that get the shit options for this one. :lol:

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not entirely true because here I can watch it in HD quality on two or three different channels and I think it's just the English that get the shit options for this one. :lol:

and we probably pay the most as well...we do for most things

and we probably pay the most as well...we do for most things

How much exactly? More than me, that's for sure because I only pay 49 euros for the whole Premier League season and get five HD channels which broadcast over 90% of all PL games. An amazing deal that one, considering I paid 30 euros a month last season and the coverage was shit. ;)

Imagine if we were in a dream all summer and this was the team tonight

-------------------------Cech-----------------------------

Paulo---------Alex----------Terry----------------Cole

--------Essien-------Mikel----------Lampard---------

Anelka------------------------------------------Malouda

-----------------------Kalou----------------------------

How much exactly? More than me, that's for sure because I only pay 49 euros for the whole Premier League season and get five HD channels which broadcast over 90% of all PL games. An amazing deal that one, considering I paid 30 euros a month last season and the coverage was shit. ;)

SKY is £40 per month

SKY is £40 per month

Holy fuck, that's bad. :fainthv9:

Oh well, watching EPL is about the only thing that is cheap here and in everything else Finland is probably among the five most expensive countries in the world. :(