Wallace

LDN Blue

We have a young RB in Sam Hutchinson... Don't really see the need in having him over ours, i haven't seen much of him tbh, so if he is the next superstar then fair enough but, i would rather Azpi tbh or an established RB as a backup to ivan...

I'd imagine he'll play with the youth team for a season or two before being put into the first team tbh.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the addition of such promising players, but he is too young, 1994 year and will not be good for his evolving. If he woul be 20 and already established brasilian serie a player (like Mario Fernandes who went in Cska) I would be very excited, but he is just too young for england now. Maybe in two years...

I like the addition of such promising players, but he is too young, 1994 year and will not be good for his evolving. If he woul be 20 and already established brasilian serie a player (like Mario Fernandes who went in Cska) I would be very excited, but he is just too young for england now. Maybe in two years...

We have to sign him now though or we lose our ownership of him I think as he is 18. Well I think that's what I read.

the dude from the wire...

gonna get his shirt for shure.

sorry, i am gone already.

he was a good kid. looking after his lil bro`s. felt sad when he got wasted.. :cry:

Wallace..aslong as he`s not related to William. we have enough Australians ..

We already owned 45 percent of his rights I think. When we sold Deco they got him for free and we got like 40-50 percent rights in 3 players. Wallace is one of them can't remember the other 2.

Gromit.

I think he´s very talented.I hope he will be a develop at our U21 team,and then in 2 years Chelsea will sent him on loan him to a second divison team,just like Sheffield Wednesday,where he can learn from the experienced players.

I'm assuming this won't stop a first team right back signing.

Seems like a good deal to me. From what I have heard this kid is the best talent out of the three we gained rights on (I believe the other two have actually been released from Fluminese), and to get him now whilst he's still cheap is sound business. You only have to look at our deal for Oscar to realise the high prices in the Brazilian market now, so it makes sense to pick him up now, and for only 60% of his true value.

Would quite like a similar deal to be brokered for Malouda if a Brazilian club comes in for him. We could raise £4-5m max from his sale so instead to get favourable rights on a handful of the clubs top youth may be a better long term solution. Plus I believe one of the reasons moves for Malouda have broken down so far is because clubs are reluctant to pay a fee aswell as Malouda's wages so this would also help broker his move.

Luiz, Ramires, Oscar,Piazon, Wallace and if Oscar convince Neymar to join us it's going to be samba at SB.

If Oscar convinces Neymar to shun Spain and join us, he'll have already paid back his transfer fee without even kicking a football!

Is this guy any good?

Wallace has some similitaries to Dani Alves,because he is fast,he can cross and he has a good shot.His defense skills are ok,but there he has to develop very much,because he would have no chance to survive in the PL with these defensive skills,but i am optimistic,that he can be our Right back in the future.He has the talent to be that.

he was a good kid. looking after his lil bro`s. felt sad when he got wasted.. :cry:

Wallace..aslong as he`s not related to William. we have enough Australians ..

Yeah, brought a tear to my eye when he was shot. Defenitly gotta watch The Wire again.

Back to topic.

Is this guy anywhere near first team football ?

I hope we sign that Azpi guy. He seems to be ready for the first team.

Yeah, brought a tear to my eye when he was shot. Defenitly gotta watch The Wire again.

Back to topic.

Is this guy anywhere near first team football ?

I hope we sign that Azpi guy. He seems to be ready for the first team.

Wallace will play for the U21 or he will be loaned out.

i`ve got all the David Simon stuff from his books to his tv series, The Wire,The Corner,Homicide,Generation X... all great gritty stuff.

as for Wallace i`ve not seen him play. he`s been described as someone whose good bombing forward but needs some work on the defensive side of his game. but that could be the template description used for just about any Brazilian fullback.for the youngsters like him to the veterans and retired former fullbacks. i could say that myself without having seen him play and have a good chance of being correct.

he`s 18 tho so plenty of time to improve if that is the case with him. probably a Piazon type signing..a young brazilian brought in to develop in the youth and reserve ranks. i think we`ll still get Azpi or another 1st team squad ready fullback.