Wallace

LDN Blue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wallace comes, Azpi wont right? I cant see both of them along with Brana and Kane. Unless Ivan will now play as RB as long Azpi handles it and then no more. Wallace will be Azpi bakup and Brana fourth CB.

Don't no anything about this guy tbh but find it harsh that now it seems Kane will be overlooked for the future. He is a decent RB who I thought had a bright future at us, considering he travelled with the squad to the US. Him and Wallace are the same age so I gues sthat means Kane won't ever make it as future RB

So because we signed another 18 year old right back that means Todd Kane will never play? Honestly, wtf have yous all been smoking. Ever heard of squad depth. Ivanovic and Ferreira aren't going to be our right back forever.

So because we signed another 18 year old right back that means Todd Kane will never play? Honestly, wtf have yous all been smoking. Ever heard of squad depth. Ivanovic and Ferreira aren't going to be our right back forever.

Have you also heard of the likes of Borini, Sinclair and so much others who you would of said the same thing. IMO as the years go on Kane will develop well but like the rest we have released or sold, I think he will end up moving on

Have you also heard of the likes of Borini, Sinclair and so much others who you would of said the same thing. IMO as the years go on Kane will develop well but like the rest we have released or sold, I think he will end up moving on

No Borini and Sinclair we all sold as there were like 3 or 4 more experienced players in their positions. In Kane's position we have one proper right back and a center back who can play there. Potentially this guy Wallace too who will be for the future more than anything. Kane will defos play if he develops properly.

I wish people would stop saying how bad it is that we let Borini and Sinclair go. Every club has let one or two youngsters go, who have flourished into great players.

Look at United with Piqué and Guissepi Rossi for example. Players who've gone to be world class. Sturridge from City...

It happens everywhere.

Just because Borini and Sinclair made it doesn't mean we should give every youngster we have a chance. At the time people didn't even mind them going.

What if Kakuta (a player many here want to dispose of) goes and develops into a great player? Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I wish people would stop saying how bad it is that we let Borini and Sinclair go. Every club has let one or two youngsters go, who have flourished into great players.

Look at United with Piqué and Guissepi Rossi for example. Players who've gone to be world class. Sturridge from City...

It happens everywhere.

Just because Borini and Sinclair made it doesn't mean we should give every youngster we have a chance. At the time people didn't even mind them going.

What if Kakuta (a player many here want to dispose of) goes and develops into a great player? Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

i hardly give barca defenders credit, and for one i think pique is the most overrated defender in the world@

I think Wallace is a very talented young man, but he already have played 9 games in Fluminense's first team (according to transfermarkt.co.uk).

I guess we should buy him and loan back to Brasil. In 2-3 years he could be as expensive as Oscar or Moura.

• 2 months later...

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/ultimas-noticias/2012/11/06/lateral-do-flu-e-vendido-por-r-15-milhoes-para-o-chelsea-mas-joga-libertadores.htm

I has exploded in Brazilian media that we bought him for R$15million and he will come in the summer.

It says we had 40% of him, due to Deco's deal. We now, bought the rest 60%...

Neither Fluminense nor Chelsea has confirmed it. I personally dont believe it and dont see a reason to buy another RB.

@Rmpr, is this Wallace fellow an interesting talent? Is he going to bring anything dynamic to the squad?

Well, just like any Brazilian full backs, Wallace attacks very well but does not have a very impressive defensive ability/work rate.

I personally dont like our full backs culture, but he is no scrub. I think it is too early to tell, some believe he will be a Dani Alves and others think he is just in form right now and wont last long. I would tell it is 50/50.