Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club in crisis, were looking at a relegation scrap lads, were are man down and the champions of england are beating us in a pre-season friendly

club in crisis because we are losing to city. ok mate it hasn't been a great match but get a grip. relagation scrap... lol i see mister doom and gloom has arrived.

Because buying a better server means more people donating which they obviously aren't getting as it stands...

Hmm, I dont know. Maybe because if enough people donated then they would afford a better server?

I told them if they need a better server and more money, get a co owner to pay their bills!

I volunteer to pay, up to 5k a year. But if I am going to pay that much, I at least want to be a co-owner!

Always thought Ivanovic lacked intelligence, my grievances with the ref lies mostly with the fact Savic was not sent off.

Always thought Ivanovic was a retard.

The world is watching this game ffs, embarrassing. Chelsea is the laughing stock of world football right now thanks to..

Jesus, calm down, mate. it's not even the carling cup.

it'd be nice if we win the community shield, but i don't really care if we don't.

Yeah but the double pivot doesn't exactly help out does it?

honestly how can you blame John Terry, even i wouldnt have confidence if i had John Obi Mikel as my backing man and relied on him to help me out and cover space. Lampard also shouldnt play in the double pivot.

Well Mikel was one of best in CL final and second part of season. Agree Lamps is no more suitable to be in double pivot with this more attacking style. Someone with tons of energy along Oscar. Essien was that once, but Mikel is very slow. We need someone like Yaya Toure or Alex Song. Possibly just stick to Mikel-Oscar once kid arrives from olympics.