Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our midfield is fucking atrocious. Hope the board sees this. They don't give enough protection to the back 4, and don't give enough support to the attackers. Not good enough at all.

We get dominated in midfield all the fucking time

Not necessarily, the responsibility doesn't only fall on him. Lampard has left Mikel exposed. It's a collective thing, the whole defence has been poor yet people only slate Mikel, that's one thing I don't understand. He's going to be the scapegoat for this loss (because Torres scored).

The responsibility of what? We're talking about Mikel's individual performance and his performance was poor.

Terry, Ivanovic, Luiz and Lampard have also been criticized on the forum.

Not really! It's not really shameful to lose by one goal against the PL champions whilst having a man sent off.

Some perspective please people.

This game gets a lot of views worldwide, so yes.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

We've added to City's trophy cabinet, Ivanovic is a bigger cunt than Essien.

Not necessarily, the responsibility doesn't only fall on him. Lampard has left Mikel exposed. It's a collective thing, the whole defence has been poor yet people only slate Mikel, that's one thing I don't understand. He's going to be the scapegoat for this loss (because Torres scored).

Oh fucking shut up, you do this all the time. It's Lampards fault that Mikel loses the ball about fifty times is it?, it's Lampards fault that Mikel doesn't track back?, it's Lampards fault that Mikel isn't even in the right fucking position?, it isn't. Lampard was actually staying back a lot that game so don't be giving all that bollocks.

Lampard is attacking oriented definitely, but he cannot be blamed for Mikel being shit.

I actually agree with a previous post. I believe Ivanovic deserves a fine. Discipline must be instilled.

However, I actually think that was a pretty decent game from us, considering we played half of it with a man down and several players out of position.

As always, there's negatives to take away from it; such as Mikel, the right-back position, Mikel, poor passing and Mikel; but some positives too.

Our midfield is fucking atrocious. Hope the board sees this. They don't give enough protection to the back 4, and don't give enough support to the attackers. Not good enough at all.

Yeah it was almost like they had an extra man

On current form I hope Essien is given a chance over Mikel...Given a choice, we would ideally be seeking a new DM, but for now stick with Essien, and get rid of the double pivot. (Mikel is out of form, and Lampard keeps bombing forward)

Credit to the lads for giving it a go. The red card all but killed the game which is a shame as it was shaping up nicely.

From a Chelsea point of view, Torres was our best player. Ran his socks off, took his goal well and led the line well, encouraging stuff. Hazard and Mata both looked good as did Ramires. Mikel under par, Lampard still doesn't convince me in the double pivot.

I think there was enough in there to look forward to for this season.

It's the double pivot. 4-3-3 will improve our performances. Of course only with the right combination of players in the midfield three.