Oscar

themightyblue

I have seen multiple warnings you have given to ''didierforever'' in the last couple of days. So decided to speak out before you ban one of your best international forum members. Please don't put ''jakstone'' and ''didierforever'' in the same bracket.

- didierforever is one of your best and frequent posters on here. Yes he is colorful, has a strong character and often gets into a long debate with others, but he often supports his opinion with facts like links to other websites and keeps the debate about Chelsea ONLY. I can't remember him starting to personally insult people, but I do remember some people insulting him because of his nationality, and he reacted calmly, instead of turning it into a ''your mama'' fight.

- the other guy ''jakstone'' aka ''SUCKMYDICKPSG'' is probably one of the most childish member on here. He joined like in March? If there was a ''worst new member'' he'd win it by a mile. Just check the Turan thread, Pedro thread, Willian thread. Just check how many people dislikes his posts and you see what I mean. He constantly provoke and insult others, me for example, he just randomly quoted my name a few times and tried to provoke me. I was not interested, so just let it go. But not everyone is the same, especially didierforever .

Please, if there is anyone who wants to say something or debate about this topic itself it surely shouldn't be you. You're one of the worst stalkers i ever saw in my life, you literally back up each poster who dislikes Oscar, apparently i'm not the only one who noticed this. There is a big difference between disliking players who aren't part of the team to those who are. I haven't even said something bad about Willian, might have been just one or two posts in response to the Oscar haters but nothing else.

Please excuse me i'm not the sorrow person between you and me. May i remind you how you we're bitter to "Like" didierforever posts that you apparently "Liked" my own posts by mistake.

Do you even know what and why i even bothered to respond to him in this thread? Have you read my last reply in this thread? It's because i've seen the same dislike/hate reproduced in in each of his posts here only different sentences.

You can't possibly be this hypocrite to acknowledge i'm "most childish member" when talking about Pedro or Turan yet you don't acknowledge he has done worse than me regarding his Oscar animosity.

I've always said didierforever makes good posts outside the Oscar thread, his debating is elaborated and straight at subject. What i dislike is his type of writing and the fact he does infact provoke intentionally or not most of the posters who he gets in conflict. I'm also certanly we would get along at a beer watching a football match but it's very difficult to put a conversation with him here. Which is why most of the time when I and him talk about a certain subject i drop it because he adops a very aggressive manner to respond back.

Also i don't understand how a handfull of members who support this kind of behaviour urge him to continue posting in the same way when it's pretty clearly he should temperate himself while posting. None and no one can tell him what to write or when yet we should all remember this is not a Personal Message board or Private forum. I've been a member on a number of forums but i haven't encountered untill now someone who needs to be so aggressive with people who are in the same boat as him.

Also i'm certantly sorry to the moderators for continuing the Off-Topic with this post but i felt the need for this subject to be clarified. Also this thread is a fecking mess.

In other news.

The 23-year-old has been linked with a summer move to Juventus but the 23-year-old is adamant he is going nowhere.

He told Sky Sports: “I am happy at Chelsea and last season we agreed a new contract. I love Chelsea and I want to stay here for a long time.”

Please, if there is anyone who wants to say something or debate about this topic itself it surely shouldn't be you. You're one of the worst stalkers i ever saw in my life, you literally back up each poster who dislikes Oscar, apparently i'm not the only one who noticed this. There is a big difference between disliking players who aren't part of the team to those who are. I haven't even said something bad about Willian, might have been just one or two posts in response to the Oscar haters but nothing else.

Please excuse me i'm not the sorrow person between you and me. May i remind you how you we're bitter to "Like" didierforever posts that you apparently "Liked" my own posts by mistake.

Do you even know what and why i even bothered to respond to him in this thread? Have you read my last reply in this thread? It's because i've seen the same dislike/hate reproduced in in each of his posts here only different sentences.

You can't possibly be this hypocrite to acknowledge i'm "most childish member" when talking about Pedro or Turan yet you don't acknowledge he has done worse than me regarding his Oscar animosity.

I've always said didierforever makes good posts outside the Oscar thread, his debating is elaborated and straight at subject. What i dislike is his type of writing and the fact he does infact provoke intentionally or not most of the posters who he gets in conflict. I'm also certanly we would get along at a beer watching a football match but it's very difficult to put a conversation with him here. Which is why most of the time when I and him talk about a certain subject i drop it because he adops a very aggressive manner to respond back.

Also i don't understand how a handfull of members who support this kind of behaviour urge him to continue posting in the same way when it's pretty clearly he should temperate himself while posting. None and no one can tell him what to write or when yet we should all remember this is not a Personal Message board or Private forum. I've been a member on a number of forums but i haven't encountered untill now someone who needs to be so aggressive with people who are in the same boat as him.

Also i'm certantly sorry to the moderators for continuing the Off-Topic with this post but i felt the need for this subject to be clarified. Also this thread is a fecking mess.

If I am a stalker then you're my personal stalker. You've quoted my posts like 3 times and randomly mentioned my nickname in 4 other posts just to provoke me. If that's not childish, then I don't know what it is.

On Oscar, I have a clear opinion and have explained it before. I dislike people who over hype him while he has been poor for over 60% of the matches he played for us. I've praised Oscar before but since you joined in March, you won't have noticed that.

I will end it here cause I am not interested in any personal battle and don't want to further derail the topic.

He is a mixture of young Pirlo and Lampard. If he Isn't among our player of the year nominees come the end of the year, Ban me.

IMO he is completely different to both. Pirlo is playmaker who operates from deep, whilst Lampard is a b2b midfielder who interpretes his position very offensively. But I see were you come from. Oscar is a defensive no. 10. Hence he combines some attributes of lamps and pirlo. But the major difference is that he accommodates the team, whilst for lamps and esp pirlo their teams usually were accomodated to suit them.

IMO he is completely different to both. Pirlo is playmaker who operates from deep, whilst Lampard is a b2b midfielder who interpretes his position very offensively. But I see were you come from. Oscar is a defensive no. 10. Hence he combines some attributes of lamps and pirlo. But the major difference is that he accommodates the team, whilst for lamps and esp pirlo their teams usually were accomodated to suit them.

Great points. Pirlo obviously in very different now but when he was younger he did play in a more advance role. The comparison to Lampard was more in terms of his intelligence. I believe he occupies space in attacking areas very well, obviously not as well as Lampard but its a trait his certainly improved on over the 3 years his been here. Your last points was spot on though.

"If he Isn't among our player of the year nominees come the end of the year"

Every Chelsea player is a nominee for the teams player of the year. There are no shortlist for Chelsea POTY award.

that's the point.....................