Oscar

themightyblue

I really, really try very hard to have hope on him, but then I see a game of him and that hope goes down.

I applaud his great attitude, his good intention to be better, but this guy is not enough for be the CAM of a team like us.

I really, really try very hard to have hope on him, but then I see a game of him and that hope goes down.
I applaud his great attitude, his good intention to be better, but this guy is not enough for be the CAM of a team like us.

agree with you 100% he plays only when he feels like it , he always looks tired and out of focus.

when we had mata he sure tried now he just hangs there like a plastic bag i had it with him and his fan boys not Chelsea quality at all .

Well, his first free kick was close, his header was on target and almost scored and his last shot should of done better and scored....

He should of had a pass to Remy in the first half(maybe he was offside? not sure)

However, he did put in 2 assists and I would bet he had the most key passes the whole game and pressed the best/retain possession.

He wasn't bad last night. I would say he was our best player, but that's understandable considering he played the full 90. Shows how much Jose wants to push him this season and I hope he really makes it.

He wasn't bad last night. I would say he was our best play, but that's understandable considering he played the full 90. Shows how much Jose wants to push him this season and I hope he really makes it.

cesc was our best player today by a light year.

Gotze for Oscar? Would love Gotze here but not at Oscar's expense

Gotze is much better than Oscar for me, 2 years ago he was hailed as the best young player in the world and still is for me. Just because Pep doesn't use him as much in his 3 at the back system doesn't mean he is not good enough. In a Dortmund side that favors pressing and counter attacking he was their best player, only did he moved to Bayern and forced to adapt to Pep's possession style did he struggled.

Even then he still have over 20 goals and assists for the past 2 seasons, Oscar meanwhile didn't even get past 10 goals despite being our main man for most of the season.

Sorry, why is everyone moaning? I didn't watch the game but if he got both assists, had the most key passes and tried hard then what did he do wrong? (Serious question)

Because he missed the last real chance we had so it lingers on everyones min. That and the fact the daggers have been on for him for months now so they're looking for the slightest error to confirm their bias. In reality, he along with Eden were our two best players after Cesc.