Oscar

themightyblue

I think he meant Oscar has earned the right to celebrate his goals the way he wants (as long as he doesn't offend anyone etc) since he managed to become a pro and play for a top club and you have not. If you wanted the celebrations to go your way, you should have done what he did.

IMHO, I couldn't care less to how they celebrate or even if they do celebrate or not. As long as our players score I ain't complaining.

It makes no sense, sure Oscar can do what he wants, and I said it's a shit celebration, but to say I should play professional football and sign for CFC, and then do my own celebration for the sake of not having to see a heart shaped celebration is nothing short of retarded, taking it way too far for what was just a simple comment with a simple meaning. It's like saying I can't say a singer or band sounds shit unless I become my own band/singer and sing myself. But hey I can't be a nurse, a singer and a professional footballer all at once can I.

It makes no sense, sure Oscar can do what he wants, and I said it's a shit celebration, but to say I should play professional football and sign for CFC, and then do my own celebration for the sake of not having to see a heart shaped celebration is nothing short of retarded, taking it way too far for what was just a simple comment with a simple meaning. It's like saying I can't say a singer or band sounds shit unless I become my own band/singer and sing myself. But hey I can't be a nurse, a singer and a professional footballer all at once can I.

I agree it doesn't make much sense. But it doesn't make much sense to bash another person's celebration too, still people do that. That's just the way things are.

Corrected that for you mate :-) lol

LOOOOOOOL.

You missinterpreted me, this was not what I said. I meant that if you want to do things better, go and do it. The way he celebrates is no one's business, it is supposed to mean something to him and not to you.

I only used the same tone you did, sorry if it came out offensive!

I agree it doesn't make much sense. But it doesn't make much sense to bash another person's celebration too, still people do that. That's just the way things are.

Sure it does. You see something and have an opinion on it, that's how the world goes.

But whatever it goes to that rmpr dude anyway, for saying something stupid.

Sure it does. You see something and have an opinion on it, that's how the world goes.

But whatever it goes to that rmpr dude anyway, for saying something stupid.

It doesn't because his celebrations have some meaning to him and people close to him, not to you. As far as we know he might be celebrating some special date for his wife and he is expressing his love for her. But you can't know and I can't know that. But it is not stupid, it may seem stupid because you don't understand what it means.

It doesn't because his celebrations have some meaning to him and people close to him, not to you. As far as we know he might be celebrating some special date for his wife and he is expressing his love for her. But you can't know and I can't know that. But it is not stupid, it may seem stupid because you don't understand what it means.

I'll keep that in mind when peter crouch does the robot or when people are doing backflips, maybe they was paying tribute to their gymnastics teacher or a night out on the dancefloor with their buds.

I'll keep that in mind when peter crouch does the robot or when people are doing backflips, maybe they was paying tribute to their gymnastics teacher or a night out on the dancefloor with their buds.

If I was a pro I'd totally do the latter :dance:

Those kind of celebrations are usually done because players enjoy doing them, but even those could have some meaning, why not?

If I was a pro I'd totally do the latter :dance:

Those kind of celebrations are usually done because players enjoying doing them, but even those could have some meaning, why not?

Well ya. But I think meaningful things are like when they write things on their shirts like 'pray for muamba' or ya know witnessing things like when frank scored against liverpool... his mum (R.I.P)

Well ya. But I think meaningful things are like when they write things on their shirts like 'pray for muamba' or ya know witnessing things like when frank scored against liverpool... his mum (R.I.P)

So dedicating a goal to someone you love isnt? Pff...

I have already apologised for anything rude I might have said, just move on dude!

If only we had a Cavani like striker in our team.

Oscar is excellent to run into spaces after a pass to a player who post up in front of the defender like a center in basket.

In open play we are dangerous when him and Hazard can set-up plays when one of them post up in front of a defender and lay the ball off quickly into the run of the guy behind running into spaces like he did on his goal this Thursday.

His goal remind me the same play they did against Stoke.

If only we had a Cavani like striker in our team.

Oscar is excellent to run into spaces after a pass to a player who post up in front of the defender like a center in basket.

In open play we are dangerous when him and Hazard can set-up plays when one of them post up in front of a defender and lay the ball off quickly into the run of the guy behind running into spaces like he did on his goal this Thursday.

His goal remind me the same play they did against Stoke.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Oscar has tried it several times with Torres but it doesn't work because Torres is weak and poor technically. It worked against Sparta because Hazard is brilliant at playing with his back to goal and laying off the ball on the first touch.

I think Demba can do that as well because he's strong and has a good touch with his back to goal. Hopefully him and Oscar can develop a good understanding.

Good to see another Basketball fan too!

Corrected that for you mate :-) lol

Haha , even if I agree with you ;) it would not change the fact that we shouldn't have bought Oscar , when we already had Mata and Hazard . 25 M for only UEFA goals , which actually doesn't count . He's a decent player but mosses has made a far wider difference then he has made so far . And I'm not expecting anything more than that Sparta winner :) . Pack him back to Internacional :)