MLS All-Stars Vs Chelsea

James

For our sake, hoping somehow Spain get KOed early! Can get Mata back early and hopefully acquiring Azpilicueta too.

Sorry Semia. :)

Of course, even though I highly doubt it what would be perfect :)

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres won't play against MLS All-stars apparently.

Cech

Chalobah - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien - De Bruyne

Ramires - Hazard - Marin

Lukaku

Hope Lukaku is going to have a better game.

I'd like to see this too. I don't think he's going to start though as he already started the last two games and played something like an hour in both.

he has stated its up to RDM where he plays. This makes me feel he might play on the wing. I want Eden to attack players more often

I'd like to see this too. I don't think he's going to start though as he already started the last two games and played something like an hour in both.

It's all about playing them more to get them into full match fitness. RDM has said after the PSG that he will be increasing the playing time for some players in the next few games.

Lmao, is the official website run by a 12 year old or what. I went on livescore.com as soon as I woke up this morning. Bastards.

You have to get used to it, it also takes years to update. Sometimes you find stuff out what's official on here or Sky Sports then like a day later it's on the official site.