MLS All-Stars Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we play like we did in the 2nd half against PSG, we'll hopefully hammer these lot. They beat us 6 years ago, we can't let them beat us again. Hope we reproduce our 2nd half display and teach the MLS who's boss. Also... don't let Henry score, please.

Time to stop fooling around. Field the strongest 11 and get the job done without hussle.

Piazon

Marin - Hazard - Ramires

Lampard - Mikel

A.Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

Only thing i would change is Essien for Mikel. Good team.

Lukaku (Torres)

Kakuta (De Bruyne) - Hazard (Piazon) - Marin (Ramires)

Lampard - McEachran (Mikel)

Cole - Luiz (Chalobah)- Cahill (JT) - Hutchinson (Ivanovic)

Cech

Kakuta? You serious...

Only thing i would change is Essien for Mikel. Good team.

Agree though they will both play at some point.

Hope to see a 4-1-4-1 with a team that will 'press' the opponent , we should start with a good line up , time to really do a solide performance.This night wasn't a good one, still , im sure that we'll play great football next year.

We will never play a 4-1-4-1 formation. :)

Another late kick-off. <_<

PSG match was a decent timing for me because on holiday I stay up till around 4am anyway so it wasn't a problem, but 3:55 kick-off is bad. Oh well, can't complain too much because this is the last of these late night matches and the rest of pre-season is a little more humane, not to mention when the season actually starts and all the games are played on perfect timings for us Europeans. Enjoy while it lasts, our friends from America, Australia and Asia. :P

Di matteo looking to find balance between young and old player,,so it wil be mix of them...so let's wait and see i hope we can find that balance,,strong team in defence control midfield and creative in attacking