TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar, David Luiz and Ramires are OUT for the first game, so dont pick them.

Theyve been picked for a brazil friendly on august 15th. Dont know when.

I really cannot believe how they could have scheduled a match 3 days before the season begins, both Spanish and Premier league.

I think you should insert a clause wherein atleast 30 posts are required or so to register for the league.

Just a suggestion!

Anyone who has not posted there names on here will be deleted from the group and I will do that about two days before the league starts. Also members who just sign up to play and post their team names but not post anywhere else on the forum will be deleted.

Sorry I've never played before so I have a quick question that some of the veterans might be able to help me with.

I'm assuming player prices change throughout the season. Can anyone tell me how often this happens? After every gameweek? And, if I do a transfer of a player I bought for 7M and his price went up to 8M when I sell him do I make a profit or does my balance always stay at 100M?

And, does anyone know of any good sites for scouting players from a fantasy perspective? Obviously I can't watch every match and see whose doing good or bad? PM me, thanks!

Sorry I've never played before so I have a quick question that some of the veterans might be able to help me with.

I'm assuming player prices change throughout the season. Can anyone tell me how often this happens? After every gameweek? And, if I do a transfer of a player I bought for 7M and his price went up to 8M when I sell him do I make a profit or does my balance always stay at 100M?

And, does anyone know of any good sites for scouting players from a fantasy perspective? Obviously I can't watch every match and see whose doing good or bad? PM me, thanks!

Player prices fluctuate throughout the season and they can change every gameweek... If in your example the player went up a million, they take a percentage or the extra, so you would probably get 7.7 million for him... If however he drops in price you get the price he is currently at and the dream team people don't take a cut of it, so it doesn't have to stay at 100 million. Prices won't change that much week to week though, you can make a fair bit of profit if you get someone quite cheap and they suddenly do well... For example last season Scott Sinclair's value rose a lot. Stats are a good place to start... Also sort players by minutes played, assists etc.... Familirise yourself with what scores points and what doesn't... Classic example is someone like YAYA TOURE, he is a great player however doesn't score as many points as some players who are worse than him because they play a bit further up the pitch. They release a scouting report every week about who is doing well etc... My advice on that is keep up to track on who starts and who doesn't and go from there... .