TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away @Ollie. :(

I didn't get a notification, maybe i need to add it in settings? Meh i dunno lol.

Mikel or Britton... kinda tough choice. These 4.5 guys could turn out to be gems. I really believe Mikel will pass 100 points even if he doesn't score. I think he'll play more and impress more that he has in previous years.

I didn't get a notification, maybe i need to add it in settings? Meh i dunno lol.

Mikel or Britton... kinda tough choice. These 4.5 guys could turn out to be gems. I really believe Mikel will pass 100 points even if he doesn't score. I think he'll play more and impress more that he has in previous years.

No, he won't. If we keep 20 clean sheets with Mikel on the pitch and he starts all 38 games (unlikely), then his score will be 96.

DM's just don't pay.

He might get assists and bonus points too, not impossible. But anyway i could always bench him until we play a team like Wigan at home :P

He needs to add what Essien, Song and Toure have got to their games.

No, he won't. If we keep 20 clean sheets with Mikel on the pitch and he starts all 38 games (unlikely), then his score will be 96.

DM's just don't pay.

yeah but that is 96 points for a 4.5 mil player.... Hazard is more than twice as much so to get the same value he would have to score more than 200 points. Making Mikel a bargain. The only downside is it takes up on of the 3 alotted chelsea spots.

He might get assists and bonus points too, not impossible. But anyway i could always bench him until we play a team like Wigan at home :P

He needs to add what Essien, Song and Toure have got to their games.

Fantasy Premier League points? :P

My bench is so shit.

Who will keep the most clean sheets this year? Krul or Vorm?

Vorm racked up a lot of points for me last season, but I'm thinking his form isn't gonna last long.

9mill for Hart is fukin retarted

My bench is so shit.

Who will keep the most clean sheets this year? Krul or Vorm?

Vorm racked up a lot of points for me last season, but I'm thinking his form isn't gonna last long.

9mill for Hart is fukin retarted

I say vorm. just don't think newcastle will win as many games with expectations likely higher and improvements from us, pool everton, etc. but could be wrong :)

Vorm is better than Krul, but Newcastles defence is better than Swansea's. So Krul will probably keep more clean sheets, but Vorm will make more saves and get more recognition in some games when swansea do keep a clean sheet.

And everyones bench is probably shit because there isn't much reason to have money sitting on the bench... I just biy players who are the cheapest but should play, just in case, but even then, if you have to transfer someone, just do it...

Ok guys, make sure you post your team names here. I will make a list of names, so we know who eachother are. If names are not posted up here I will most likely delete the people from the group because last year there were people that joined the forum just to play that game.