TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

I'm fucked, i had Aguero as captain which fucked me straight off the cuff. I've now replaced Aguero with Defoe knowing that Tottenham play WBA at home and he;s their only striker but have £4m to spare and can't make another transfer or i'll lose 4 points. might just go for it tho, i mean 4 points aint much is it? Don't really wanna play my wildcard already.

I think i did well tho leaving Carrick and Kagawa on my bench.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I joined the league last week. Then I went to check my score and the league was not listed on my team page. I went to rejoin, and I got a message that on the fpl page that said "you are banned from this league". Would anyone care to explain why I'm apparently banned?

Edit: I just read Steve's post from last week. I was unaware I had to state my team name on this forum. My team name is/was Deco & the Bunnymen.

I'm fucked, i had Aguero as captain which fucked me straight off the cuff. I've now replaced Aguero with Defoe knowing that Tottenham play WBA at home and he;s their only striker but have £4m to spare and can't make another transfer or i'll lose 4 points. might just go for it tho, i mean 4 points aint much is it? Don't really wanna play my wildcard already.

I think i did well tho leaving Carrick and Kagawa on my bench.

So you have allready done your transfer? Kneejerk reaction IMO! Reports saying Aguero will be back for QPR!! If you any spare left, you should think about bringing in RVP. Fergi in the post match :“We did not play to Van Persie’s strength” Conclusion?? He is now the focal point for him. I would have him if i had money to spend! <_<

I just threw away 4 points and put Bale in. Aguero is certainly out until September at least and we get a transfer every week so when he's back, i'll put him back. Meanwhile i'll keep switching strikers to who has the easiest home game every week lol. Not saying Tottenham have an easy game against WBA tho but on paper, they should win.

Kagawa was quite decent yesterday. I have Mata but i think he needs a rest. So i am gonna do a Mata->Kagawa! Also since we dont play in GW3 so less Chelsea coverage! I am confused whether to start zabaleta or put him on bench. City play liverpool away!

Wow can't believe you lot have so much money sitting on the bench... :) I will do my transfers at the end of the gameweek, so on friday, as if someone gets injured in training after you make your transfer you are screwed... Did have aguero as well, but Hazard was my captain with the 2 games in a week thing, which is all good..

And how i can to play? what i need to do?

Follow the rules closely, this game has an essence of strategy invovled.

The most exepensive players dont always bring in the most points. Look at the minutes played too, try put a team together that will be on for the full 90

Good luck =]

And how i can to play? what i need to do?

What they all said... Lots of strategy and planning in it as you can make transfers weekly and prices can rise and fall etc... Great fun especially when there is money on it... :)