TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

Player prices fluctuate throughout the season and they can change every gameweek... If in your example the player went up a million, they take a percentage or the extra, so you would probably get 7.7 million for him... If however he drops in price you get the price he is currently at and the dream team people don't take a cut of it, so it doesn't have to stay at 100 million. Prices won't change that much week to week though, you can make a fair bit of profit if you get someone quite cheap and they suddenly do well... For example last season Scott Sinclair's value rose a lot. Stats are a good place to start... Also sort players by minutes played, assists etc.... Familirise yourself with what scores points and what doesn't... Classic example is someone like YAYA TOURE, he is a great player however doesn't score as many points as some players who are worse than him because they play a bit further up the pitch. They release a scouting report every week about who is doing well etc... My advice on that is keep up to track on who starts and who doesn't and go from there... .

Thanks for that. Should be a lot of fun, can't wait.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UUmm. . Sorry for the Ignorance but How do i upload the Pic of my team here? How do i get a screenshot of it?

Thanks.

There's an easy to use software that does it for you:

http://gyazo.com/

All you have to do after you install it is open it, drag to select the size of your screenshot, and it will upload it automatically. After that, copy the image link and paste it through the image dialogue box inside this post box ;)

There's an easy to use software that does it for you:

http://gyazo.com/

All you have to do after you install it is open it, drag to select the size of your screenshot, and it will upload it automatically. After that, copy the image link and paste it through the image dialogue box inside this post box ;)

Thank You. :rolleyes:

bceddf0242e399446d726946dd9b3ff5.png?1344584016

Team Name: Roman Rules.

Not my final Draft! Still have some doubts.

1. Considering we are signing Cesar, will Ivanovic start?

2. Considering Rafeal wont play for Man Utd(involvement in olympics) and Smalling is a doubt. Is is safe to keep valencia in my team? I would be pissed if he starts at RB

3. Mata or Lampard for the double GW?

4. Am i the only one with no liverpool attacking player especially the way they played yesterday?

Suggestion please!!

Thanks.

Teams:

⁃ Steve – Steve’s XI
⁃ Bacika – Poglabadon
⁃ Kezza - Hype FC
⁃ Strike - The Avengers
⁃ Capriccosa - CAP'S SPAMMERS
⁃ Terminator X - X-Rated
⁃ Ollie - Oliver's Army
⁃ Superblue 1986 - Made In Munich
⁃ Hutcho_CFC - Hutcho's XI
⁃ Sh0n3x - Serbian Headhunters
⁃ Solonapoli – Solonapoli
⁃ Duppy Conqueror - Hammersmith Hatchets
⁃ BlueDutchy - Pussay Patrol
⁃ Tnchelsea - Twisties FC
⁃ Madmax - J's Meanies
⁃ The Rising Sun - The Rising Sun
⁃ Pr22 - Rotsit FC
⁃ OReillyD36 - 11 Deadly Venomz
⁃ Dave30 - SoyDave
⁃ pHaRaOn - Goo Goo Boys
⁃ Lukasz - MACHETA FC
⁃ Shogun - Shogun's Stars
⁃ CHOULO19 - Nour FC
⁃ Bir_CFC - A Hazardous Mata
⁃ FormerRussianSpy - Sheffield Thursday
⁃ Spike Spiegel - House of Jealousy
⁃ Semia+7 - Semia FC
⁃ Yuri Zhirkov - OFK-CFC
⁃ Maenbolaboling - Awesome Team
⁃ TopDrog - TopDrog
⁃ Ryan Fong - Hazardous FC
⁃ Navdman - Nav Akhtar (Pending if he posts more on the forum)
⁃ Vergil_Sparda - Static-X
⁃ Mikaforssell23 - SwissBlues2012 (Pending if he posts more on the forum)
⁃ SleazyB - The Dream Team
⁃ Ankit - Roman Rules
⁃ Torres_9 - Blue is the colour

Members who do not post their team names or post on the forum on a regular basis will be deleted from the league. Also, if you decide to play make sure you join both leagues.

Can someone please shed some light on what the Head 2 Head league is?

Played Classic league last season, so have no idea what H2H league is....

Thanks in advance.

It is pretty much like a real football table. Each week you play against another team and who ever has more points collected for the round will get the three points.

bceddf0242e399446d726946dd9b3ff5.png?1344584016

Team Name: Roman Rules.

Not my final Draft! Still have some doubts.

1. Considering we are signing Cesar, will Ivanovic start?

2. Considering Rafeal wont play for Man Utd(involvement in olympics) and Smalling is a doubt. Is is safe to keep valencia in my team? I would be pissed if he starts at RB

3. Mata or Lampard for the double GW?

4. Am i the only one with no liverpool attacking player especially the way they played yesterday?

Suggestion please!!

Thanks.

1. Not the safest player to have just in case, thats why i will stick to JT or A.cole until we have a settled line up just in case... Should start imo but considering you get 1 free transfer every week, you have the baility to play it safe one week and put him in when things are clearer.

2. I was looking and a lot of UTD fans are expecting him to start at RB for the first game, also with Nani, ashley young, Kagawa it is not that safe...

3.I have had Lampard in my dream team every year since i have first done it many years ago when it started.... However this year with his role being further back in the field and due to our new signings he may get less game time, so mata would probably be the smarter choice.

4. I have no liverpool players as well, simply because i refuse to have them in my team the same way i refuse to have any player named ferdinand no matter if he is cheaper than vidic.

But ultimately its your choice and if you want to risk it and it pays off then you could have an edge on some of the other people...

1. Not the safest player to have just in case, thats why i will stick to JT or A.cole until we have a settled line up just in case... Should start imo but considering you get 1 free transfer every week, you have the baility to play it safe one week and put him in when things are clearer.

2. I was looking and a lot of UTD fans are expecting him to start at RB for the first game, also with Nani, ashley young, Kagawa it is not that safe...

3.I have had Lampard in my dream team every year since i have first done it many years ago when it started.... However this year with his role being further back in the field and due to our new signings he may get less game time, so mata would probably be the smarter choice.

4. I have no liverpool players as well, simply because i refuse to have them in my team the same way i refuse to have any player named ferdinand no matter if he is cheaper than vidic.

But ultimately its your choice and if you want to risk it and it pays off then you could have an edge on some of the other people...

Thanks mate! I have chopped and changed my team now. Here it is. This one looks stable to me.

04ab4982f44dd9a301ad18c8d5cd84e8.png?1344874078

1. Taking a punt of Cazorla or Podolski?

2. How is Spurs Defence holding up in pre season? Any idea?