Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Mind you that you are replying to a post of September 3rd.

Oscar was not the undebated player then that he is now, and you know that, so a bit of a cheapish reaction from you.

We all know that in just a couple of weeks time Oscar has really fought his way into this team mainly because of the massive and unseen workrate for a player in his position. He's become a vital component of our team, so no I would not replace him. That's Obvious.

Also, I'm clearly speaking about the long run as Thorgan Hazard is at least two or three seasons away from becoming true Chelsea potential. God knows who'll be playing at The Bridge in 2017-2018. Oscar might be at Real Madrid for all we know.

That's sort of a "my bad", I hadn't read this topic since early September and assumed that was a recent post, so I apologise if it seemed cheap. My point still stands, however - Thorgan is far too raw to be part of Chelsea's plans right now, IMO.

He was a beast today against Apollon Limassol as Borussia won 5-0. Scored the last goal, assisted for two and took part in the build-up of the other two goals. Could score more but missed a sitter. Still he was clearly Borussia's best player and every attack was going through him.

Edit: His goal may be counted as an own-goal of A. Charalambous as there was a deflection.

He was a beast today against Apollon Limassol as Borussia won 5-0. Scored the last goal, assisted for two and took part in the build-up of the other two goals. Could score more but missed a sitter. Still he was clearly Borussia's best player and every attack was going through him.

You and I must have watched very different matches! :lol:

He looks like he's really lacking confidence at the moment. Has moments where he shows what he really can do, but he just doesn't seem to have the self-belief in the final third right now. Wasted so many balls and really should have scored at least a couple (no, he didn't score, the 5th was clearly an OG, he was crossing). The miss was really bad as well.

The opponent was very weak today and you can't really measure players against them, but I doubt he did anything to make himself a starter for them in the league. Needs to rediscover the Thorgan of Zulte.

Comparing him to the others he was clearly not that bad as you describe him.

It's not about the others in his team, it's about showing the coaches back at Chelsea that he can evolve into a player that can be Chelsea player. But him to do that, he first needs to win a starting spot at his current team.

Really have high hopes for Thorgan, he seems to be doing well at Mochengladbach. Hopefully he will be here at Chelsea next season or if thats too soon the year after, really was skeptical about his signing due to the fact we'd just gotten Eden too and I thought it was just because we'd sigmed Eden but I can really see him playing in our first team soon, he looks a great player in the making.

Really have high hopes for Thorgan, he seems to be doing well at Mochengladbach. Hopefully he will be here at Chelsea next season or if thats too soon the year after, really was skeptical about his signing due to the fact we'd just gotten Eden too and I thought it was just because we'd sigmed Eden but I can really see him playing in our first team soon, he looks a great player in the making.

If he keeps doing well and Salah won't apply himself Hazard could make it into our first squad.

He is doing very well but I can't see him in Chelsea's Starting XI

Way way way too early to make any statements about that.

First step was showing himself at Mönchengladbach, I think he's been doing just that, 3 goals in 2 EL matches, another goal yesterday, a couple of assists already.

Next step is becoming a regular starter for BMG. Then an indispensable, stand-out player. Then he can move to Chelsea and try to give the boys in the starting XI a run for their money. But we could be talking two or three seasons from now.

He's got the potential, you see that in his touches, that's all what matters for the moment.

If I'm honest I really can see him playing alongside Eden at The Bridge one day. But maybe I'm just dreaming :)