Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Danny has actually a high chance of starting tonight's game, i know capello said he was on the bench, but welbeck has now got a muscle strain, so he most probably will start in a 4-1-3-2 formation, him and zamora up front.

Why play Zamora ? He is 30 years of age and you know what he can do, basically he is just a cheap Netto version of Alan Shearer, in fact fuck it the only thing that makes him similar to Alan Shearer is he elbows people. Bobby Zamora is not going to make an impact in the Euro's period he would not even make the Ireland team. Danny should feel hard done by, he should of started Danny with someone like Welbeck or someone else who has not been tried.

^ exactly. I can understand if Zamora had been taken 3 or 4 years ago but what's the point now??? And he isn't even as good as he used to be (which isn't saying much :doh: )

Just ridiculous by Capello.

Why the English are keeping Capello is beyond me, this man is retiring soon and if i managed the England team as a NON Englishman i would not care much and lets face it neither will he.

Why the English are keeping Capello is beyond me, this man is retiring soon and if i managed the England team as a NON Englishman i would not care much and lets face it neither will he.

Very True all he can see is the ££ signs im worried Danny wont get a sniff now if he regards Zamora and Wekbeck above Danny.