Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

Yeah even when they all celebrated it together, he couldn't even hold the cup straight on his head so it didn't look too good.

But i'm not mad about it to be honest, he gave a cracking performance that match right when he needed too, and he earned my respect just for that performance.

In pretty much every team photo with the Cup, BOS is either holding it or is exactly in the centre of it. Did sort of ruin the iconic shot of JT and Lamps lifting the trophy together, but we won the CL, so tbh i can get over it :)

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to watch this game but is sooo late (3:11 here), I have to type slowly to avoid making noise with the keyboard because everyone is sleeping here. I hope this doesn't happen to me: :D

bc6186f23e42007a69c9abd.gif

C'mon Chelsea!! :blue scalf: