Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck do people in other countries stay up to watch Chelsea matches every week is beyond me. This is torture!!!

Luckily for us in US, your night games are mid-afternoon here. The hard ones are when Chelsea play in the early time slot, have to wake up a little early on the weekend (not that early though).

#Chelsea FC lineup: GK Hilario, D Ivanonic, D Luiz, D Ferreira, D Chalobah, M Mikel, M Hazard, M McEachran, M Marin, M Benayoun, F Lukaku

From a Sounders newspaper writer

I would guess it would look like

-------------------Lukaku-----------------

Benayoun------Hazard----------Marin

-----------Mikel----------McEachren---

Ferreira---Luiz----Chalobah---Ivanovich

-----------------Hilario---------------------

#Chelsea FC lineup: GK Hilario, D Ivanonic, D Luiz, D Ferreira, D Chalobah, M Mikel, M Hazard, M McEachran, M Marin, M Benayoun, F Lukaku

From a Sounders newspaper writer

F Lukaku? Florent Lukaku? Lolz.

this bosingwa chap really ruined the celebrations didn't he, though i cant remember any of this

Yeah even when they all celebrated it together, he couldn't even hold the cup straight on his head so it didn't look too good.

But i'm not mad about it to be honest, he gave a cracking performance that match right when he needed too, and he earned my respect just for that performance.

Its by position....F means he is playing forward (notice everyone else has a M or a D in front and Hilario a GK

Shame on me. Didnt even realise, especially when it was D Luiz :(

Guess this might be a bit of a test for Chalobah, McEachran, Benayoun and Lukaku as it could seriously affect the decision regarding loaning them out/selling them,

Was hoping for De Bruyne instead of Benayoun but other than that a very good lineup and surely we get to see De Bruyne in the second half then so no complaints.

Very excited to see Hazard and Marin for the first time in a Chelsea shirt. :blue scalf:

Just renewed my ChelseaTV subscription too, all the free streams I tried were laggy as hell and low quality.

Luckily for us in US, your night games are mid-afternoon here. The hard ones are when Chelsea play in the early time slot, have to wake up a little early on the weekend (not that early though).

Y'all on the East Coast have it better than the rest of the country.....It only gets worse when we lose 1hr to daylight saving.