Bastian Schweinsteiger

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar, on 11 Jul 2015 - 7:13 PM, said:

They already had 2 rbs on their squad and when healthy and tempered controlled, Raphael smokes both of them.

I love bastian, but I don't think bastian is what united needed.

Depay I see more of a second striker player, similar to how Reus and Ronaldo play now. Depay could start off on the left wing, but essentially would be in the middle than be an out and out winger.

THey need a dm. Carrick is old and bound to get hurt again and Blind is blind.

United and Arsenal got big names, but the overall weaknesses still haven't improved much.

i agree with you on carrick.

but, united had just one RB - rafael. and he was injured more often than not. plus he is still the immature kid kicking at ribery. he has not learned to pace himself through a game and it shows in his injury, darmian is a decent defender and a massive upgrade on whatever valencia did as RB.

united's midfield options were carrick, herrera, fellaini and blind. bastian is a massive massive massive upgrade. they needed quality and character, bastian provides exactly that.

united will buy a CB - ramos/otamendi. if they do that, they will be right up there along with us and city.

people said the same about Deco.

I cant see Schweinsteiger handling the pace and physicality of the PL very well.

they also said the same about ballack when he moved to chelsea at 30 or makelele.

and i see bastian more as a ballack mode than deco mode.

they also said the same about ballack when he moved to chelsea at 30 or makelele.

and i see bastian more as a ballack mode than deco mode.

he isnt similar to any of them, once teams work out they need to put a player on him and not give him time on the ball, i can see him struggling, especially when he has slow players like Rooney and Mata making runs in front of him.

This ia a brilliant signing for them. Hr brings great ability and incredible experience. I think he'll take to thr EPL like a duck to water.

It's undeniable that United are now solid title tivals for the coming season.

Neither had a host of injuries before they came.

i have seen bastian play many times in the last 2 years (since he became injury-prone). the injuries have not affected his class one bit. he is still a world class player.

if we are considered about him getting injured, then i agree its a bit risky, but totally worth it.

he isnt similar to any of them, once teams work out they need to put a player on him and not give him time on the ball, i can see him struggling, especially when he has slow players like Rooney and Mata making runs in front of him.

i think you just described cesc, but whatever. if only marking a player like bastian was so easy. dont know why most teams dont follow the exact tactics.

i have seen bastian play many times in the last 2 years (since he became injury-prone). the injuries have not affected his class one bit. he is still a world class player.

if we are considered about him getting injured, then i agree its a bit risky, but totally worth it.

That's precisely what I'm saying. His body is broken and its difficult to predict whether his body will be able to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Prem. I have no doubt he can play, its whether his body can handle the rigours of this new league... at 31.

We have Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic - the best midfield in England and maybe Europe ?! What Schweinsteiger people ?!

England due to yaya being a lazy terd this days... Europe is a stretch

i think you just described cesc, but whatever. if only marking a player like bastian was so easy. dont know why most teams dont follow the exact tactics.

Cesc???

Bastian was never the only weapon for Bayern and Germany, at Man U they will try to make him like Scholes and control games, i cant see that working out to well for him or Man United.

Bastian will do great individually if he stays injury free, The quality of CMs in the PL is so poor i have no doubt he will do great things. Also his familiarity with LVG makes this a no brainer, he will be used correctly unlike ADM or Falcao.

As for United, i still think they need more work especially in the ST department for me to take them seriously as legit contenders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You