Redknapp has been sacked

Shogun

Bale is useless.. we need right winger.. maybe RB on the bench and central midfielder..

Bale is useless you say...If he had a proper coach I believe he would become incredible. I imagine it would be hard to blossom under 'Arry. Bale's strengths: Pace, Stamina, Dribbling, Crossing, Shot Power. If he could be fine polished by a great coach, Bale's potential is huge.

The amount of times people have said 'we need a RW, RB and CM' now must be in the millions. It should go without saying by now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange decision to me, I think 'Arry has been a deadly manager for them, guarantee ya it will be Moyes taking over and I can't see him doing any better to be honest. Thought it would be funny to see Dalglish take over but then I was thinking no way, don't want to see his ugly retarded mug for a long while yet.

Anyway lets laugh at Spurs. We're gonna run around Tottenham with our European Cup singing I've got a trophy haven't you?! We hate Tottenham!!

arsenal

United

Liverpool

Newcastle

Chelsea

Leeds

Villa

Charlton

Spurs

West Ham

Fulham

Southampton

Middlesbrough

Sunderland

Blackburn

All above us when Moyes took over, with a net spend of £10m over the last 10 years how anyone could say Moyes wouldn't flourish elsewhere I don't know.

How many of those teams are above us now?

arsenal

United

Liverpool

Newcastle

Chelsea

Leeds

Villa

Charlton

Spurs

West Ham

Fulham

Southampton

Middlesbrough

Sunderland

Blackburn

All above us when Moyes took over, with a net spend of £10m over the last 10 years how anyone could say Moyes wouldn't flourish elsewhere I don't know.

Tomo=666 is the one that always says that.

He seems not to like Moyes.

I actually wanted Moyes here this summer, but it was impossible with what RDM did for Moyes to even get a mention any more.

Moyes is a brilliant manager and sadly, i think he will consider spurs as a good option to elevate his career, more out of the fact that he has spent such a long time at everton than anything else

Villas-Boas as replacement?

:Goober:

Strange that he's been linked with the job (now favourite I think). Can't imagine Tottenham would have seen anything they liked whilst he was at Chelsea. They need to progress from where they are currently, not destroy everything Harry did in favour of AVB's philosophy.

Strange that he's been linked with the job (now favourite I think). Can't imagine Tottenham would have seen anything they liked whilst he was at Chelsea. They need to progress from where they are currently, not destroy everything Harry did in favour of AVB's philosophy.

Maybe they are considering the way their attacking players (for the most part) fit into AVB's philosophy. VDV/Modric/Bale perhaps fit better into his strategy than our midfield (Mata being the exception)?

what football do u watch?

The good kind.

The guy is stupidly overrated. There's a reason why he has a whopping 14 or so senior England appearances and no real club longevity at 31 years of age. There are players 6 or 7 years his junior with more national call ups. Also, it's only recently that anybody has really started to give a crap about him (god knows why). And I really can't stand how English pundits nearly stroke themselves to climax when he does anything that any other player in the team would do.

*Player charges down a shot* Commentator: "Nice win of the ball there."

*Scott Parker charges down a shot* Commentator: "Oh my god! Scott Parker is putting his body on the line not just for himself or the team, but the nation!" or something to that effect.

Fuck, I even heard pundits call him a class act because he tucks his shirt in! Any amount of players do it, but when Scott Parker does it he's old school because he tucks that bad boy in and has a shit hair cut. He's not Roy of the Rovers, he's a mid table (at best) fringe player.

The good kind.

The guy is stupidly overrated. There's a reason why he has a whopping 14 or so senior England appearances and no real club longevity at 31 years of age. There are players 6 or 7 years his junior with more national call ups. Also, it's only recently that anybody has really started to give a crap about him (god knows why). And I really can't stand how English pundits nearly stroke themselves to climax when he does anything that any other player in the team would do.

*Player charges down a shot* Commentator: "Nice win of the ball there."

*Scott Parker charges down a shot* Commentator: "Oh my god! Scott Parker is putting his body on the line not just for himself or the team, but the nation!" or something to that effect.

Fuck, I even heard pundits call him a class act because he tucks his shirt in! Any amount of players do it, but when Scott Parker does it he's old school because he tucks that bad boy in and has a shit hair cut. He's not Roy of the Rovers, he's a mid table (at best) fringe player.

You forgot to mention the fact that he is a freakin' hack. Seriously, I think the only reason why CFC bought him, was to hurt Charlton Athletic. They went down two divisions after he left their side xD I guess he was the glue for that team.