Hatem Ben Arfa

BleedsBlue

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree on Cabaye who looks like Modric in his passing and tackling ability but Cabaye seems to have the decisive factor more than Modric.

Hoilett is really a great player, a bit inconsistent but when he is at the top of his form he's just unbeatable. Quick with and without the ball, versatile and with incredible through balls and crosses. He can shoot with his two great feet as well

Lol Seb you must watch football, football, football, you know so much about everything and everyone, you need to be a scout.

I am not basing my judgements based solely on the goal he scored today.He has been quite consistent and has done well.I think the only explanation for the 'selfish' style would be ambition and desire to pay at a top club like Chelsea.

Ok so he leaves Olympique de Marseille for Newcastle & he has desires to play for a big club??? Leaves a team that is in the UEFA CL for a team that is trying to get into Europa Liga??? Even worse he goes on strike, because he can't move quick enough. Sorry, we don't need mercs. Players like Cahill are the players that we need to sign. Better yet, play some of our youth. Oh Yeah, don't forget he got dumped by Olympique Lyon, cause he doesn't play well w/ others on team <_<

As a fan of French football I remember ben Arfa joining Lyon as a kid. We were actually supposed to be offering him a scholarship. He was a quality youngster however I don't think he's made the progress people expected - especially as he burst onto the scene at the same time as a certain Karim Benzema.

He didn't get along w/ his peers in Lyon & I think he demanded a transfer. That is when L'OM stepped in & swopped him. TBF he did assist L'OM in winning the Ligue 1 title a couple of seasons back, but wanted to be moved to England. Remember he went on strike??? Sorry dude fits the bill of a merc.

Lol Seb you must watch football, football, football, you know so much about everything and everyone, you need to be a scout.

I just watch way too much Premier League (almost 100 out of 300 games so far) .That, my training and the youth coaching duties, with university this year my life really is football lol

I just watch way too much Premier League (almost 100 out of 300 games so far) .That, my training and the youth coaching duties, with university this year my life really is football lol

Good luck on you buddy, sure you will do well!.

• 2 weeks later...

he wouldn't come to us he will have CL football next year :ph34r:

I remember when he came to Newcastle i thought it was a great buy for them and he may have moved on if it wasn't for his injury last season.

He was supposed to be the dogs gonads when he was young, French player of his generation or some such. He was better than Benzema for a while though, not sure what happened to Hatem.

He leg was snapped in half by De Jong, is what happened.

What is it with people that whenever a somewhat talented player or a good player scored a good goal against another team, they all go "Let's sign him up!"?!!

IMO, he's similar to Sturridge. Always looking to cut onto his left foot and is selfish. Adding to that, he's inconsistent, always blowing hot and cold. So, for me, it's a NO-NO!

Not to mention his well documented injury and attitude problems

Brilliant goal he scored, though. A glimpse of what could have been had it not been for that thug de Jong :(

Any player who can do that, turn one defender, outpace another, dribble straight past 2 as if they weren't there and then round the keeper is certainly worth whatever defensive trouble he can give you by not helping out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You