Hatem Ben Arfa

BleedsBlue

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Arfa history:

Had a rift with Benzema at Lyon...

Then had a bust-up with Squillaci..which led to him forcing a move to Marseille.

Went to Marseille, had a bust-up with Cissé...Cisse went to Sunderland on-loan.

Then had a bust-up with M'bami whilst warming up for a UCL game against Liverpool...

Then he announced that his relationship with Deschamps was beyond repair...didn't train with Marseille for a number of weeks..

Eventually forced through a loan move to Newcastle.

Ben Arfa has a massive ego. His relationship with fellow players can turn sour very quickly....that's something we should be trying to avoid at Chelsea.

goes back even further than that.

Ben Arfa vs Diaby

If we're looking at a utility attacking option, I would much rather we continue our push for Moses who can probably be purchased for between 1/3 - 1/4 of the price it would cost to buy Ben Arfa.

Very talented player, would be a god option on the right wing but his attitude would be a worry and I think there are other options out there who are either equal or better than him and wouldn't be the cause for concern that Ben Arfa is.

Also that fight with Diaby has to be a fake, it looks completely staged, there seems to be a few different cameras, complete with nicely edited close ups.

Ben Arfa history:

Had a rift with Benzema at Lyon...

Then had a bust-up with Squillaci..which led to him forcing a move to Marseille.

Went to Marseille, had a bust-up with Cissé...Cisse went to Sunderland on-loan.

Then had a bust-up with M'bami whilst warming up for a UCL game against Liverpool...

Then he announced that his relationship with Deschamps was beyond repair...didn't train with Marseille for a number of weeks..

Eventually forced through a loan move to Newcastle.

Ben Arfa has a massive ego. His relationship with fellow players can turn sour very quickly....that's something we should be trying to avoid at Chelsea.

You can now add the rift with Blanc and Nasri.

This moron got substitued around the hour of play, he said to Blanc he didn't understand his substitution because many were even more shite than him. Nasri started to react to that considering how awful he was. (as goes the saying in french: who feels snotty blows his nose)

And so then Ben Arfa asked Blanc to come back home according to L'Equipe

Diarra (as the vice-captain, one of our best players of the tournament à la Heskey for England in 2010, nobody would have expected him to be one of the "satisfactions") started to reproach things to his team mates, Nasri asked him to speak to him a better way.

I want to insult those twats more than ever, they're an absolute shame. And you know what ? I was already fed up with those who asked Blanc to play the "1987 generation" (Nasri, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Menez), I want to punch in the face the Nasri and Ben Arfa fanboys (because there are some, pretending medias are harsh with them etc...)

You can now add the rift with Blanc and Nasri.

This moron got substitued around the hour of play, he said to Blanc he didn't understand his substitution because many were even more shite than him. Nasri started to react to that considering how awful he was.

And so then Ben Arfa asked Blanc to come back home.

Diarra (as the vice-captain, one of our best players of the tournament à la Heskey for England in 2010, nobody would have expected him to be one of the "satisfactions") started to reproach things to his team mates, Nasri asked him to speak to him a better way.

I want to insult those twats more than ever, they're an absolute shame. And you know what ? I was already fed up with those who asked Blanc to play the "1987 generation" (Nasri, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Menez), I want to punch in the face the Nasri and Ben Arfa fanboys (because there are some, pretending medias are harsh with them etc...)

Nasri is a terrible person and a terrible player. I hate him so much. I hate it when Benzema is in a good attacking position and Nasri will just dribble the ball and lose it to a CB. I think that is why Benzema has been dropping deep, because he surrounded by ball wankers that would rather dribble into a CB than pass.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You