Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard didn't play his best match, but which national coach is going to leave a player like hazard out of his squad??

Can't expect an excellent performance every match + he isn't as good as he is in the national team, but so isn't Messi, C ronaldo, van Persie, T Henry... Should they all stay home instead of playing for the national team?

Let's not talk bullshit here, every great player is as great as his team lets him to be.

Why would him?

Although he is very overrated, i think he has to start. As we have Jack Wilshere, oh i mean Marko Marin injured, then Oscar has only just arrived, it would be unfair to start him. And i would rather bench Mata and let him come on later in the game to make an impact, but then coming to think of it, Mata has to start as well.

You might think I'm crazy here Henrique, but i think this is the best line up to put out at the moment.

Ramires-Essien

Benayoun-Mata-Hazard

Torres

Lampard played a full game for England like 3 days ago i think, so it isn't right to start him.

Then we can put Oscar on later in the match and see how he fares out. But coming to look at all this, maybe we need a winger, a right winger. Because if Marin is injured then we are fucked.

So to put it all into place, i think Hazard must start as we are out of options.

The "Hazard is overatted" talk is bullshit! He is a fantastic player and im sure he will show us that soon. And on top of that i think a lot of people seem to forget that the high price tag he have is because he is a fantastic talent. He isnt really supposed to be worlds best player right now, but be calm, he will be soon ;)

Don't mind him, only good things start with BRA for him not BEL..

You are around just because Chelsea bought some belgian guys: Lukaku, and now Hazard. Its really hard to see "BEL" producing great players, so its not my fault that good thing dont start with BEL.

Most of your posts were silly attempts to prove that Lukaku is a great player, I suggest you to not try this again in this topic, let Hazard prove himself on the pitch. Right now I dont see anything, but his price tag, to suggest he is an obvious starting XI when our full squad is ready and fit.

You are around just because Chelsea bought some belgian guys: Lukaku, and now Hazard. Its really hard to see "BEL" producing great players, so its not my fault that good thing dont start with BEL.

Most of your posts were silly attempts to prove that Lukaku is a great player, I suggest you to not try this again in this topic, let Hazard prove himself on the pitch. Right now I dont see anything, but his price tag, to suggest he is an obvious starting XI when our full squad is ready and fit.

So you want him to prove him self by not starting him?

You're confusing me someone else mate.. I have always said he (Fridge) CAN be a good player, but is STILL young..

And i only commented when someone asked something about a Belgian player.. I'm not here just to promote Belgian players and scream they are world class.. Not my fault i only found this forum in 2011..

And now you're back to my 'scroll just down, and don't loose time on him' list..