Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7987391/Hazard-happy-despite-defeat

"Playing playmaker or not? I have just arrived and the only important thing to me is to play - in any position. I would be even keen to play at left-back.

Gotta love this kid and i believe he will soon be world classblue%20scalf.gif

http://www1.skysport.../11668/7987391/

Eden Hazard enjoyed his first taste of English football despite Chelsea suffering defeat to Manchester City in the FA Community Shield.

Hazard had some joy early on but faded after the Blues were reduced to 10 men following Branislav Ivanovic's red card and was withdrawn after 71 minutes of the 3-2 defeat.

The £32million summer signing from Lille admits that was the turning point but refused to be downbeat after the game at Villa Park.

"The red card killed the match," Hazard told L'Equipe.

"Manchester City are a team playing very well and - down to 10 - we had difficulties against their pace early in the second half. But the first half was encouraging.

Atmosphere

"I've already found what I came for in England - beautiful stadium, beautiful pitch and big atmosphere.

"I tried to do what I am used to do. Down to 10, I had to defend a lot and it was more complex.

"Beyond the result, I am happy with that first test. I felt at ease. We still have to sort out some details in attack but it will come. I am confident. I have adapted quickly.

"Playing playmaker or not? I have just arrived and the only important thing to me is to play - in any position. I would be even keen to play at left-back.

"There are a lot of talented players in that team. There is competition - it is the highest level."

Read the second last sentence there. Not slamming Sturridge for his desire to play as a CF but maybe he could learn a thing or two from Hazard...

EDIT: BAH! Late by 3 minutes! :rant:

Edited by BluesMaster

Why do people still listen to this Kojo? The guy is a complete tool.

Thought Hazard played well, but we need to play a system where he can move across the pitch without any consequences. Playing him on the left means Ashley Cole gets isolated when Hazard moves across the pitch.

Complete fool?, oh really.

Who was the only one who said Lampard and Mikel can't play in double pivot?, now after a few games many people agree with me.

I was on my own in the Mikel debate, but now it's funny to see people who disagreed with me now agreeing with me.

As for you, the one who jumps on the bandwagon just like the old fool, or Herbert as i like to call him as he likes to stalk me. Hazard has already put way too much pressure on him, like Peace said it was one of the worst way to handle the situation, now if he doesn't perform it's going to be harder for him to pick it back up. And look at what Bir h said, i agree with him about it too, he is a belgian on his own at the moment and can't really speak english, it's going to be hard for him, and he's in a rough league.

Now with all the media laughing at him do you think that's going to help?, I'm worried because of this, they even made a fucking article on his back heel, if you look a few pages back but you don't know how to do that do you?. Call me a fool all you want, i'm entitled to be concerned.

He has to, has to hit the ground running. Or the media will get on his back just like Torres, and so will some of our own fans and of course, opposition fans. Everyone wants him to fail, United/City because he rejected them; Liverpool because we're plastics, Arsenal, QPR and the Yids, of course. And then there's the legion of neutrals he pissed off having a wank over himself on twitter.

He'll feel like the world is against him, and that sort of thing can be devastating for a player whose game is so strongly based on ego.

He didn't do too badly. The way he drops his shoulder/twists his body in that video is class. Totally fooled whoever was near him.

Yeh he showed flashes, one failed backheel typically overshadowed it though. I do find it funny that the Manchester fans are clutching on to such little things to try and ease the clear pain they felt in losing him.

No i don't care about that fail back heel, like what is wrong with some people, taking it way too far.

It's only because he turned down a lot of clubs and people hate him and will find a way to criticize him when ever they can. Like come on Cristiano has done some hilarious fail step overs in the past, I'm sure he's done it about three times. Not comparing them I'm just pointing out that even one of the best of players has done this.

I do like Hazard and want him to do well, but Cap summed it up perfectly, he has engaged way too much pressure on him and he has to impress this season. He carries a lot of weight on his shoulders. Wigan would be a good place to start, and if he doesn't play well there, then i really don't know what we are going to do. I am confident that he will play well against Wigan, I'm even expecting a goal or an assist, i think we will win this match at least 4-0.

The media also said we wouldn't win the champions league. So who gives a shit what they say, he has played 1 game in England, hasn't played at home yet and he is being called out? It's stupid.

No one gives a shit what they say, but why does it matter what we think?, we are thinking of Hazard. At the end of the day he's getting the shit, I'm actually really happy we signed his brother, as it really helps him settle in and it's someone there for him. I don't know what goes on in the dressing room, i think it's only Mario Balotelli who could deal with that grief from the media constantly and huge pressure every game if he doesn't perform, as Balotelli doesn't even care about anything, i bet he thinks he's had a good match every match.

Complete fool?, oh really.

Who was the only one who said Lampard and Mikel can't play in double pivot?, now after a few games many people agree with me.

I was on my own in the Mikel debate, but now it's funny to see people who disagreed with me now agreeing with me.

Oh please, most people think you're being sarcastic when you state your points... that's how laughable they are.

You honestly sound like the OLD Justin_3d, you know... when he tried to be controversial.

Oh please, most people think you're being sarcastic when you state your points... that's how laughable they are.

You honestly sound like the OLD Justin_3d, you know... when he tried to be controversial.

You're just mad because I was right and you were wrong lmao

"The red card killed the match," Hazard told L'Equipe.

"Manchester City are a team playing very well and - down to 10 - we had difficulties against their pace early in the second half. But the first half was encouraging.

"I've already found what I came for in England - beautiful stadium, beautiful pitch and big atmosphere.

"I tried to do what I am used to do. Down to 10, I had to defend a lot and it was more complex.

"Beyond the result, I am happy with that first test. I felt at ease. We still have to sort out some details in attack but it will come. I am confident. I have adapted quickly.

"There are a lot of talented players in that team. There is competition - it is the highest level."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7987391/Hazard-happy-despite-defeat

Is it me or does he sound modest for a change?