Eden Hazard

the wes

ManUre fans are the worst. A week or two ago they were going on and on about how great Hazard is and now that he is almost in Chelsea's grasp he has become 'overrated' and in it for the 'money'. Delusional muppets don't realise they're club is in decline. SAF will be on his way out very soon, then they are truly and royally screwed. Horrible fans

Citeh fans are also bad in this sense.

ManUre fans are the worst. A week or two ago they were going on and on about how great Hazard is and now that he is almost in Chelsea's grasp he has become 'overrated' and in it for the 'money'. Delusional muppets don't realise they're club is in decline. SAF will be on his way out very soon, then they are truly and royally screwed. Horrible fans

I don't but now we have Marin, De Bruyne (if he's not going away on loan), Hazard, Mata, Sturridge, Ramires (as a right winger like this season), Lukaku and Torres for our attacking positions. I don't see any reason to pay so much money and fee for Hulk when we have all these young, talented players.

We're European champions. Now is the right time to strengthen seriously. Our biggest area of concern has been our wide positions for the last few seasons - buying Hazard and Hulk would be a serious statement which I believe is what Roman is looking to do.

De Bruyne will likely go out on loan next season and Lukaku may do aswell. Therefore Hulk would be a necessary purchase.

Sorry guys, this is way over the top... not that you're decreasing the performance temporary for other ppl who just want to be around here and have a look at the many other topics over here, no you're haveing an influence on the FUTURE performance of the board with the huge amount of posts you have pastet to the database on this BS-Topic with so many BS-Posts it nearly hurts us... so it will haunt us in the future if you don't stop this.

thanks

Cleve...

It was the same on here, when he looked set to join Man utd :lol:

Breaking: Hazard will announce the team once he arrives to Internatonal Space Station and have lunch Roman Abramovich.

No seriously, we shouldn't make jokes about Hazard, he is great player and I would ''kill'' to have him here. Some reports say Chelsea will soon complete deals with both, Hazard and Hulk for around 62mio pounds.

Well to be fair about 20 or 30 pages back, a lot of Chelsea fans were saying the same thing when it was supposedly a done deal that he was joining Utd. And if he does indeed go there, I'm sure this thread will be full of similar remarks.

Also I think out of rival clubs, Utd fans are *generally* the most down-to-earth.

So is he actually meant to be making his decision today? And it looks like its going to be us?

Sorry, I'm on the beer since 3 yesterday, most hungover person in the world right now.

Yeh he's most probably announcing it today. Rumours say he's chosen us but it's mostly bullshit and shouldn't be trusted