Eden Hazard

the wes

Robin Bairner

@RBairner

French football editor for Goal.com International.

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner

#Hazard to #Chelsea is all go. @gstobart is all over it for Goal.com #CFC

Still a Goal journo though. As a news aggregator website ( albeit with their own editorials) ,they're bound to get more stuff wrong than right as reporting snippets from elsewhere. If there's smoke, there's gotta be a fire somewhere however.

He's going to do a Robinho.

Robinho wanted to join us but Real Madrid refused it after we put pictures of his name on our kit before the deal was even done. A fault made my Kitbag who went unpunished........

Hazard wont do a Robinho unless we are incredibly stupid.

But I am his father. That counts for something right? I mean I am your father too, ya know?

THAT'S RIGHT CAP...ALL THIS TIME SALA WAS YOUR BROTHER...

Tell me, Jake, perchance, has Sloth moved in with you and commandeered your computer and account?

But I am his father. That counts for something right? I mean I am your father too, ya know?

THAT'S RIGHT CAP...ALL THIS TIME SALA WAS YOUR BROTHER...

Who'd you sleep with? An Indian from the ivory coast?

No wonder cap is only half!

Robin Bairner

@RBairner

French football editor for Goal.com International.

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner

#Hazard to #Chelsea is all go. @gstobart is all over it for Goal.com #CFC

Still a Goal journo though. As a news aggregator website ( albeit with their own editorials) ,they're bound to get more stuff wrong than right as reporting snippets from elsewhere. If there's smoke, there's gotta be a fire somewhere however.

Smoke machine :D

if he goes united, he will compete with young, nani, valencia, rooney etc...

citeh is even worst... coming behind silva, nasri.

honestly arsenal is the team that he should go...but i doubt they got the money to offer him the wages he wants

At5e33xCAAAIjBG_medium.jpg

translation:

Hazard's apparently signed a five year deal on €126,900 per week, with the transfer fee set at around €40m. According to L'Equipe and Eurosport, City have dropped out of the race due to Hazard's concern over his competition in the squad, while United are still in the hunt despite the player's preference for the Champions of Europe.

Who'd you sleep with? An Indian from the ivory coast?

No wonder cap is only half!

I'm just really virile.

Tell me, Jake, perchance, has Sloth moved in with you and commandeered your computer and account?

Maychance, we are indeed one in the same. :ph34r:

Just my usual energetic high after feeling down in the blues.