Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

He cost very for much for the skills he has!

We paid almost as much for Lukaku, who was way less skilled back then (probably still is). we do not only buy the player and his skills, we buy his potential, too. He is only 22, his future is bright. I'd have looked to other, faster, more out&out wingers, too, but this is not a bad deal at all.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might just try to buy Lacazette. He is having good season and contributes lot to the team, he often makes great decisions, either shooting or crossing/passing. Surprised he wasnt called up for NT yet...

At first I was too skeptical about signing this guy but the more I watch him the more I see why we are interested. He is young, quick and German. Every team needs their very own German, they reinforce an industrious, die harrd attitude to the team. I know the price tag seems steap but people are mostly judging the price because these very same people think every player has to do a thousand step overs and run like they are have a firework lit up their ass to be worth anything around the 20mill + mark.

The main reason why Chelsea should sign Andre.

Finishing capability.

He is a precise finisher. He mainly plays in the wing but he can move towards the box too.

Chelsea depends on the mid-fielders than the strikers, will benefit immensely from these qualities of the player, I feel.

At times Oscar looked ordinary & this is where Schurrle would provide an alternative to the team.

At 22 he already has got over 4 years of experience of top flight football for Germany.

Hmmmm I don't know. Just not convinced with this guy. So many better right wingers out there. I can't get past the perception of this guy being Mediocre. Plus these ridiculous prices for him.

Just because he's not a hazard doesn't mean he's a bad player.

Where not buying him because we want a player with flair, where buying him for rotation, he's someone who chases the ball and gets stuck in, something what the Mazacar aren't so good at doing.

I think it's a clever move, I thought the board lost the plot when we wanted Willian aswell, thank god they actually have some sense.

The main reason why Chelsea should sign Andre.

Finishing capability.

He is a precise finisher. He mainly plays in the wing but he can move towards the box too.

Chelsea depends on the mid-fielders than the strikers, will benefit immensely from these qualities of the player, I feel.

At times Oscar looked ordinary & this is where Schurrle would provide an alternative to the team.

At 22 he already has got over 4 years of experience of top flight football for Germany.

Actually his finishing is meant to be his downfall, I've heard many go on about his finishing and how he should've finished that chance and this chance.

Everything, what I have read so far indicates, he is a buy.

Apparently, he pushes it hard to join Chelsea. So, he wants to play for the club which always helps the matter.

Also, I like the fact he is a German. German league is not too soft & Chelsea needs tougher players.

Enough of samba boys & their joggling techniques. Bulk up the team with toughness.

Do you remember Ballack ? I thought he was great in his hay days.

Actually his finishing is meant to be his downfall, I've heard many go on about his finishing and how he should've finished that chance and this chance.

Well, 18 goals in 63 appearances for his club & 7 goals in 22 games for Germany, not too shabby.

According to others he is a precise finisher.

Also, Hazard & Mata on the pitch just might help him to score even more goals.

Leverkusen are still hopefull they can land kdb on loan. They are aware of the big bid Dortmund has made, 17m€, but understand that cfc don't want to sell him.

Readed this today on belgian site, don't know if it's reliable..

I really don't know much about this guy im hoping he can play as an out and out striker ? cause we don't need another wide/inside forward.

You sure? We only really have Hazard for in terms of wingers. Marin and Moses really aren't good enough, he'd be a big improvement and suit the team.

Tim Röhn ‏@Tim_Roehn

#Schurrle still waiting. Bayer promised: If we get KDB or another player who could replace you, we let you sign at #CFC.There is no deadline

#KDB did not decide yet whether he would accept the offer of #Bayer04 or #BVB if Chelsea let him go...

If KDB is sold for this guy OH MY DAYS! I Will Flip the fuck out!

I hate these rumors whenever we're linked to this guy. Would wish they would just go to bed. Whenever this Schurrle guy is brought up CFC is always rumored to want to sell a guy, first Studge and now KDB????

He is nice talent, More direct in his play and think he can really bring life to a game when coming off the bench. Also has gotten game time for the German National team? Come on now, even i gotta admit this guys got the skill.

--Used to not want him due to my love for studge, but that ships long gone. Just honestly hope KDB is no where near that deal unless its a loan.