Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

How can you say schurrle is better than sanchez you must be blind. We wanted him for more than 30mil barca wanted him and about every other club! Schurrle does not even attrack that maney teams and he has not got the amount of skills sanchez has. Just because he has had a bad season at the best club in the world does not make a player who has had an ok to average season at leverkusen beter. And you will soon see that the constant shooting from schurrle will be frustating too!

I meant for current season. Obviously Sanchez was better talent, but this season he was awful. Probably Barca doesnt suit him and he is doing bad because of it, but his play is frustrating like Moses. He does some tricks and flair but makes terrible decision in the end.

And for our team Schurle would be better than Sanchez. How can you imagine us playing with Mata, Hazard and Sanchez who are all 1,70m? Its ridiculous we would be weakest team in PL. Because of that I would pick Schurle ahead of Sanchez, he had better season and fits team more. Also Sanchez is recovering from bad season, I want players who are confident to lead the team next year.

Schurle is after all german, they will always put 110% in game. And if Mou realy comes, there is no doubt that he will order Schurle to do exactly what he expects from him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata is a good crosser. i always confuse,,why Di Matteo or even Rafa didn't try him as a pure winger....

I think simply because no one is better than Mata in the middle...not only in Chelsea, probably in EPL as a whole.

I have my doubts that Marin will be here next season. Would rather we continue with Piazon.

Yeah man, what's with Piazon? He looked awesome in the pre-season, even scored a goal against AC Milan. He's an wonderful talent, would even keep him in the squad, but a premier league loan would be perfect for him to get games and continue his development in a pacy way.

I meant for current season. Obviously Sanchez was better talent, but this season he was awful. Probably Barca doesnt suit him and he is doing bad because of it, but his play is frustrating like Moses. He does some tricks and flair but makes terrible decision in the end.

And for our team Schurle would be better than Sanchez. How can you imagine us playing with Mata, Hazard and Sanchez who are all 1,70m? Its ridiculous we would be weakest team in PL. Because of that I would pick Schurle ahead of Sanchez, he had better season and fits team more. Also Sanchez is recovering from bad season, I want players who are confident to lead the team next year.

Schurle is after all german, they will always put 110% in game. And if Mou realy comes, there is no doubt that he will order Schurle to do exactly what he expects from him.

Sanchez just doesn't fit in at Barcelona, they don't play to his strengths.

He hasn't been allowed to play his favoured RW position...where he has done well.

Schurrle has had the better season because he plays in his favoured LW/LF position.

I just think if you want a more explosive player out wide, go with Sanchez....but if you want a team player, go with Schurrle.

Sanchez just doesn't fit in at Barcelona, they don't play to his strengths.

He hasn't been allowed to play his favoured RW position...where he has done well.

Schurrle has had the better season because he plays in his favoured LW/LF position.

I just think if you want a more explosive player out wide, go with Sanchez....but if you want a team player, go with Schurrle.

Sanchez's favoured position is in the hole (think Second Striker), where he played that one season for Udinese.

A lot of people seem to think that since Sanchez is fast, very good at dribbling and has a high work rate that makes him a winger. He is not a proper winger. There is no such thing anymore.

Why? He gets more minutes in the lead up to a World Cup, in a team that will be in the Champions League.

We get a winger/striker that we need and in a year's time we recall De Bruyne. In the meantime we use Mata and Oscar in the number 10 spot. Ideally we'd have all of these players around but this serves our immediate needs better and is a good use of resources over the long-term isn't it?

I'm just worried that Dortmund might take KDB away from us...they've built a strong, young team...

Damn....if only Watford can get promotion (assuming Zola stays as manager)...that way we could loan out De Bruyne in the EPL.

Clearly Jose is not returning to Chelsea because he wanted full say in transfers and this has that idiot Emenalo written all over it.

Lol, why is he an idiot? Emenalo is doing a job that Abramovich asks him to do. Insulting him is quite stupid really. Abramovich is the guy responsible for delegating tasks to Emenalo etc and thus we are finding players even without the manager. If you are unhappy, the guy to have a go at is Abramovich.

Because he's going out on loan to a Champion's League side where he'll get a lot of minutes?

Now I want KDB to stay but a loan to Leverkussen isn't the worst thing.

It sure isn't but loaning him out again before even seeing him play in a Chelsea shirt is kind of sad.