Small Club with Small History

YouMad? i understand your bitterness. most neutrals probably feel that chelsea is some hotshot big club in a posh area of london who just win by spending money and dont deserve the ucl

but here's the truth fr u. chelsea dint win the Champions League by spending money. they won it by sheer character. u can't buy pride, resolve , never-say-die attitude. we didn't have the most attacking team in the champions league but what we did have was a group of players who were ultimately determined to win the ucl more than anything else. so before posting your giant wad of codswallop, just take a moment to think about this.

Chelsea >>>>>Celtic

Yous spent over 1Billion £ over 9 years...... nah yous never spent money right enough.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ban him, his bitterness and delusion is comedy gold.

We are always open to fans of others teams coming here and acting by the rules and offering constructive criticism. Rules are there for everyone, and it is wrong to punish a Chelsea fan for something and not do the same thing for a member who only came to troll and wind us up.

Yous spent over 1Billion £ over 9 years...... nah yous never spent money right enough.

Chelsea dint win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE by spending money, idiot.

even though we spent so much, the players who started the final? we dint spend much on bertrand, cole, cahill, cech, kalou and they put in a good shift in the final. sriously, u better read your comments before u post them.

its not though is it ha ha ha

another Scot who thinks there irish.

where is ulster? its in Ireland. You know that country that lays in the northwest of europe?

I think am Irish? irish blood? and I think am IRish? this is the same lad that probably thinks hes british when it doesn't even exist.

where is ulster? its in Ireland. You know that country that lays in the northwest of europe?

I think am Irish? irish blood? and I think am IRish? this is the same lad that probably thinks hes british when it doesn't even exist.

Northern Ireland is British mate always will be, you can cry and wave your tricolour all you wish it aint ever going to change. _1422212_orange300.jpg

nothings going to change? funny how you put up a orange order parade up with was made against the united irishment, british government running scared. Since 1132.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all football fans that chelsea are a small club, who have a massive amount of cash, thus have bought fan bases in china.

lets cut to the chase, chelsea are about the same size as west ham, but have far greater financial resources.

what chelsea dont realise is that all these "fans" that they have in china and africa will be man united fans next week and man city fans the week after.

if we want to talk about how many fans chelsea REALLY have then lets talk about how they recorded a gate of under 10 000 for a home PREMIER LEAGUE game versus Coventry a number of years ago.

Even fulham would be disgusted with that attendance.

chelsea fans are not intelligent enough to recognise that their "massive fanbase" are simply glory hunters, and would probably abandon them in a second.

Lets be honest now.. how many of you knew more than five chelsea fans before roman popped up. even with all the cash how many of you know more than ten now?

chelsea rent boys fc, a small club with money.

not even clever ..now fuck off

i dont beieve that they are fake fans. we went into the heart of man u territory last summer and racked up huge support. chelsea is growing and no doubt we're not as storied as other clubs but what does that realy effect, we dont play this game to be popular only win, and chelsea are winning witch will definately atract support, how many poeple are man city fans?!?! yeah thought so,

man u have these fans cuz they've been winning for long ass time, we've just started and aslong as we continue for generations we will have those fans turn loyal.

so i agree with the concept of your post "areumad?" but u portrayed sooo bad.

Lmao guys this guy is a faggot, and i'll tell you why, he's a celtic supporting tit with massive and unbelievably massive teeth.

The funniest part about it is he said he was going to knock me out, the ugly cunt still hasn't came over to do it, brush your teeth mate.