Small Club with Small History

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can call Celtic a big club, but who are you kidding... granted you won a European cup in 1967, you still have to remember you play in a micky mouse league, it's dreadful.

You also struggle to get past the qualifying round in the champions league... now that's what i call a big club.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all football fans that chelsea are a small club, who have a massive amount of cash, thus have bought fan bases in china.

lets cut to the chase, chelsea are about the same size as west ham, but have far greater financial resources.

what chelsea dont realise is that all these "fans" that they have in china and africa will be man united fans next week and man city fans the week after.

if we want to talk about how many fans chelsea REALLY have then lets talk about how they recorded a gate of under 10 000 for a home PREMIER LEAGUE game versus Coventry a number of years ago.

Even fulham would be disgusted with that attendance.

chelsea fans are not intelligent enough to recognise that their "massive fanbase" are simply glory hunters, and would probably abandon them in a second.

Lets be honest now.. how many of you knew more than five chelsea fans before roman popped up. even with all the cash how many of you know more than ten now?

chelsea rent boys fc, a small club with money.

So?

There is nothing as sad as some prick behind a keyboard going onto another clubs site with the intent of winding them up. My bet would be a gooner, he isn't spelling things with a Chinese or Indian slant so not a man u fan (unless it's one of the Guildford branch) not a pakistani slant so not a bin dipper, and not giving it the "we have more cash than you" so not citeh. So my bet is one of the lot walking around with a bag of sweeties in their pocket north London way.