David Luiz

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

Luiz has been brilliant recently. He has started to find the sense of positional discipline so many of us have been crying out for.

Spot on. There's been a total media-blackout on him which can only mean he's doing very well, so they have nothing to berate him about. The effect of Cahill's presence may go a way to explaining that.

Spot on. There's been a total media-blackout on him which can only mean he's doing very well, so they have nothing to berate him about. The effect of Cahill's presence may go a way to explaining that.

In another way, that's something that's pissing me off. David has been brilliant in the last few games, our best player by far, and there's no newspaper reporting about it?! Shame nobody wants to notice Luiz' efforts in recent time except us Chelsea fans.

In another way, that's something that's pissing me off. David has been brilliant in the last few games, our best player by far, and there's no newspaper reporting about it?! Shame nobody wants to notice Luiz' efforts in recent time except us Chelsea fans.

Hahaha be used to it. Like remember when Ramires came and everyone was saying he didn't look like a first-squad player & that he was failing to adapt, which admittedly most of us felt too. Now he's a very important part of the team, but no media outlet will recognise this.

I have no problem with that, no press is better than bad press.

I have no problem with that, no press is better than bad press.

Still, it's a shame that every United or Pool player gets hyped after showing 2-3 good performances in a row... But, in the end, it's just important for us that he plays on the level he's been doing in the last couple of games. Media can fuck off, anyway.

Still, it's a shame that every United or Pool player gets hyped after showing 2-3 good performances in a row... But, in the end, it's just important for us that he plays on the level he's been doing in the last couple of games. Media can fuck off, anyway.

Exactly... why do we need recognition from somebody who we essentially despise? We can live without it. We constantly moan about them picking on us, it's better if they just blank out and write nothing than write shit.

What a player he is!! Big name in the team. In last weeks he improved in defence a lot and his technical abilities is very very good. He has huge potential.

But I'm not talking just about his skills. He is an amazing player because of his personality too. He always try to attack, he always fight for the win, he left heart on the pitch. He just love football and enjoy the game. Look at his Tweeter and what he's write there.

He is 24 years old now and still must improve some part of his game, but he got anything to be world class defender soon.

Nice article of Side Show Bob. He has a nice endorsement of Cahill. A great CB pairing in the making?? BTW, wasn't that classic of DL vs manure??? Sizing up his position & telling Mata where to place the ball, before Mata sent in the the FK. DL finishes & the rest is history.

Why would it be an own goal? The original effort was on target.

how can you be sure? there was so little time between Bob's and Rio's touches that it's impossible to know the trajectory of the ball's initial flight. but if the goal was officially given to Luiz, then no sweat, I'm just a fact freak.