David Luiz

the wes

Alves lost the ball and Cesar should have saved it, but its another big mistake by Luiz. He just let the player shoot the ball... no closing

what so ever. Another player came from the left, thats correct, but as a defender you have to take the one with the ball if he's so close

to the goal like the player was. Imo a Chelsea and a Brazil central back cant do those kind of mistakes.

I like Luiz very much, he's one of my favourits since he came to Chelsea, he's very improtant for our game, and i realy

didnt liked how the media criticized him so much this season... but in the last few weeks im realy starting to think CB

isnt the right role for him. He's so effective for the offensive game with he's passing, runnings and technical abilities, but on the

other hand he is doing too many mistakes as a central back... i think that when Terry and Cahill are fit, he should play as

a defensive midfielder or a right/left back. I hope AVB could find the right role for him, because he gives us so much.

I've not seen one defender who's had a good game against Dzeko. Easily the most underrated player at City, he gives so much to them in terms of work rate and team contribution. And he has 18 goals in 31 games this season, at a better strike rate than Aguero. His goals-per-minute ratio is second only to van Persie in the EPL... so you can't really criticise Luiz for that :lol:

I've not seen one defender who's had a good game against Dzeko. Easily the most underrated player at City, he gives so much to them in terms of work rate and team contribution. And he has 18 goals in 31 games this season, at a better strike rate than Aguero. His goals-per-minute ratio is second only to van Persie in the EPL... so you can't really criticise Luiz for that :lol:

Dzeko's problem is his consistency. He still hasn't been able to maintain good form on a weekly basis in the PL. Mancini's not helping by using him in a role that doesn't suit him though, forcing him to drop deep, going out wide and contributing too much to build-up play. It's in and around the box where you want him. Still think his game is too slow for the PL tbh, I think he'd be incredible in the Serie A.

Alves lost the ball and Cesar should have saved it, but its another big mistake by Luiz. He just let the player shoot the ball... no closing

what so ever. Another player came from the left, thats correct, but as a defender you have to take the one with the ball if he's so close

to the goal like the player was. Imo a Chelsea and a Brazil central back cant do those kind of mistakes.

I like Luiz very much, he's one of my favourits since he came to Chelsea, he's very improtant for our game, and i realy

didnt liked how the media criticized him so much this season... but in the last few weeks im realy starting to think CB

isnt the right role for him. He's so effective for the offensive game with he's passing, runnings and technical abilities, but on the

other hand he is doing too many mistakes as a central back... i think that when Terry and Cahill are fit, he should play as

a defensive midfielder or a right/left back. I hope AVB could find the right role for him, because he gives us so much.

I would like to see him in midfield but not as DM ...he offers too much going forward, I have said 4 years or so in that position then move back

to CB

I think Luiz can make a difference in the attacks because he plays as a CB. If he is moved to midfield he will likely be dispossesed frequently. It is easier to get past attackers than midfielders.

I think Luiz can make a difference in the attacks because he plays as a CB. If he is moved to midfield he will likely be dispossesed frequently. It is easier to get past attackers than midfielders.

That.

I know people are entitled to their opinions but I find suggestions of playing Luiz in a more advanced position or even playing Torres as a winger rather ridiculous. The reason why Luiz is having so much joy going forward is because he comes forward from the back and feels unpredictable for teams to deal with him. When a team setup against us, their players are usually tasked to mark our front three, midfielders and the full backs as well while leaving our CBs free. IF he was to play in midfield or even upfront, I doubt he will have the impact he's having on the team right now as he will be marked and not given the space. Furthermore, I don't think he has the guile, vision and speed of thought to be playing further forward.

In short, don't change something unncessarily if ain't broke. I mean, just look at what Harry is tinkering with Tottenham's approach play at the moment by playing Bale in the hole while benching Lennon when their main strength is the pace and width in wide areas. Instead, Tottenham have played narrow in recent games and have struggled even against Stevenage!