David Luiz

the wes

If Barcelona fail with Thiago Silva, which is a hit or miss, they will come hard for Luiz. We cannot afford to lose him.

It's funny, Barcelona will target him as a centre back and here some are still suggesting he should move to DM or RB etc.

^ Indeed..

How dare Luiz criticize Lampard's undermining of our current manager. Who does he think he is? defending the coach like that, disgraceful. He has much to learn.. let us hope Malouda, Lamps and co take him under their wings, and show him the Chelsea way of doing things.

Clearly Luiz has been slow to adapt to the individual atmosphere at this club.

You's have completely taken it out of context. I agree it's ok to defend the manager. But he has no right to criticise Lampard. Also, Lampard has never complained has he? Nope. Lamps is a legend and what he's done for the club is amazing.

If he really had criticized lamps, it means that there clearly is something going on behind the scenes. And you don't know anything about what lamps has or hasn't done. Neither do I. But I don't think it's that far fetched to form conclusions based on his body language this season. If Luiz had criticized him, there would be a reason why he would do so.

But anyway Luiz has said that he wasn't referring to lamps. Whether that's REALLY true or not, we do not know.

And your phrasing implies that just because lamps is a legend it means nobody has the right to criticize him which is ridiculous. IF he is acting like a baby, he does deserve criticism.

Nice guy, but it still amazes me that some people think he's a World class CB, he's good but needs to improve a lot... he's at fault for many of our goals this season... he needs to improve his positioning and decision making.

Nice guy, but it still amazes me that some people think he's a World class CB, he's good but needs to improve a lot... he's at fault for many of our goals this season... he needs to improve his positioning and decision making.

I don't think anyone considers him a world class CB at the moment but imo he certainly has the potential to become one.

What makes you say that? I think in order to form any kind of defensive stability while JT is out, Luiz & Cahill should be playing together week in, week out.

Because I believe he'll cave to the whole "Luiz can't defend" train. I hope I'm wrong though!