David Luiz

the wes

Can't really argue with the extension, but he needs to be phased out of the starting XI by this time next year.

However, I don't get the sudden chance in offering longer contracts for over 30's.

Im lost for Words with this board.......why not play our youngsters instead. You fucking give him a 2 year extension, really? You know damn well he will be a starter, thats a fact. What the fuck is RA doing ffs......what have we become. Ohh just fuck off.

50 minutes ago, Henrique said:

he is a key player, no matter what you say.

yes, a key to failure

our ambitions are reduced with him as a starting CB

he is always a threat to make a disastrous mistake, and he is also ageing

if this new deal is multiyear (and thus puts paid to our 'no multiyear contracts for 30-somethings' hard rule) it is simply yet another bumbling move by the worst board in top global football

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

The good thing is that we know Marina starting to sort contract extension of some players now.

Thats not a good thing....far from it. We have so many average crappy players made even worse by Sarri's mythical Sarri ball. We need to offload them not giving them extended stay.........Thanks for your efforts, but its time to say goodbye, but no we will happily make you stay :rant:

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, a key to failure

our ambitions are reduced with him as a starting CB

he is always a threat to make a disastrous mistake, and he is also ageing

if this new deal is multiyear (and thus puts paid to our 'no multiyear contracts for 30-somethings' hard rule) it is simply yet another bumbling move by the worst board in top global football

The board has reduced us to shite.....Theres no vision and hunger. They are more than happy as long as we land on 4th.........essencially the new arsenal, no more. You Watch these clueless fuckers do the same to several others. Even if we are banned I rather give our youth a fighting chance. Let them learn, they will be hungry and eager.....but such insight is alien to this board. RA should just cash in, good offers has been made.

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Why the fuck are we bending over backwards for Luiz? Im his biggest fan but 2 years?? We are a joke of a club

We didnt wanna give it to Lamps and JT, neither Fab. But we give i to DL.....we have no clue, we just dont. You watch how UTD will rip their team up and build from scratch this summer.

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is simply yet another bumbling move by the worst board in top global football

Yeah, its simply another boring post from someone with the same old song: "the board is shit". I'm pretty sure great boards are the ones at United and Arsenal...lol

21 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

This twat, this fucking asshole, this mother fucker needs to fuck out of the club right now.

This assholic baboon, needs to be checked for match fixing too cause I don't believe that a professional footballer is capable of that moment. 

I just hope to God we kick his ass out. And for good this time. No extension. Not even for a freaking day.

Fucking cunt.

WOW. Grow the fuck up. We are through to the final ffs. You would think we lost the game judging by your reaction. He was at fault for the goal, but what shows a mental strength of a player is the way they recover. He was top notch after that. He won so many aerial challenges, especially there long set pieces they kept launching into the box and also made that pivotal clearance at the end. The BT Sport pundits also recognized he was at fault for the goal but lead by example after that. I am not denying he is error prone but imo he has been key to our play this season. We have kept 15 clean sheets in the league. The third most in the league and that is quite impressive, considering some of those clean sheets were against big teams too. And yes, I think a lot of the clean sheets was pivotally because of Luiz. He had MOTM performances in many of them. 

13 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Yeah, its simply another boring post from someone with the same old song: "the board is shit". I'm pretty sure great boards are the ones at United and Arsenal...lol

I have been consistently backed up on my opinion of the board

they are horrific

Very interesting that people are completely ignoring the fact Sarri sees Luiz as a key player, and Sarri asked the club to keep Sarri. It just shows that people don't have a clue when they throw the argument that the board don't support the managers. They just use it when it suits their own narrative. Last year people were mad because the board let Matic go. United paid for United twice the price Matic was really worth, but people were still using Matic argument to support their views that Conte poor job last season was the result of lack of support from the board. 

Now the board is doing what Sarri is asking. They bought Jorginho, and even went after a fading Higuain. But now people changed the narrative: the board is stupid, because they can't do everything the manager is asking for, instead they have to buy players and ask Sarri to get creative.