David Luiz

the wes

We have 3 starters who are massive defensive liabilities.

Luiz

Alonso

Jorginho 

Any decent team will exploit them and rip us apart,  no matter how much possession we have.

Combine that with a poor (offensively) Azpi plus non goal scorers in Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Giroud and Morata (our CF's only score in tiny spurts) we are fundamentally flawed in 8 positions on one side or the other. As teams see more of Sarriball, they are figuring out how to stop us (take Jorginho out of game is a huge key) and it is only going to get worse.

We either get Sarri the players he needs or we start to look at simply qualifying for the EL as height of our ambitions (forget about title hopes!) and also start to plan for the inevitable day when Sarri is sacked, probably next year, especially if Eden leaves and we are under the multi-year cosh of a lengthy transfer ban.

Something desperately needs to happen in January.

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We have 3 starters who are massive defensive liabilities.

Luiz

Alonso

Jorginho 

Any decent team will exploit them and rip us apart,  no matter how much possession we have.

Combine that with a poor (offensively) Azpi plus non goal scorers in Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Giroud and Morata (our CF's only score in tiny spurts) we are fundamentally flawed in 8 positions on one side or the other. As teams see more of Sarriball, they are figuring out how to stop us (take Jorginho out of game is a huge key) and it is only going to get worse.

We either get Sarri the players he needs or we start to look at simply qualifying for the EL as height of our ambitions (forget about title hopes!) and also start to plan for the inevitable day when Sarri is sacked, probably next year, especially if Eden leaves and we are under the multi-year cosh of a lengthy transfer ban.

Something desperately needs to happen in January.

knowing this board we will probably end up buying a dud on tranfer deadline day, yes thats the low standard we have reached <_<

19 hours ago, manpe said:

I don't know what he wanted to do with that 3rd goal. He didn't touch Son or the ball, the ball didn't go through his feet, he simply glided past him as if to say "here you go, a free passage for you". That was worse than him protecting his butt from getting hit by the ball.

We need a new CB. Luiz and Christensen make me nervous. Luiz can play in games where we are dominant and expected to win, but against teams where we have to defend I don't want to see him. Sarri was targeting the right positions during the window (ST, CB), these remain our weaknesses.

Simply put he's a Brazilian shit house. One of the most limited footballers I have ever watched, no idea what his strengths and he needs selling.

Yes he had a terrible game once again. This is why he did not play under Conte. And also probably the reason that Kanté was used as a defensive midfielder. 

That being said, the likes of Kovacic and Morata are also largely under-performing or in other words, where is the added value? I would prefer Barkley and Giroud. Lesson to learn: never buy or loan a player that is benched by ZZ.

He's been at fault for more than half of the goals we've conceded. I guess it's gone unnoticed due to us being unbeaten.

AC hasn't impressed at all thus far, but he has to get a considerable look in soon. Hope he can impress on Thursday to start.

Only thing acceptable to me is this asshat benched and sold ASAP.

I will have zero sympathy if Sarri gets sacked because he insisted on forcing this cunt into the main role in our back 4. Luiz has always been shit, even in the Conte title year he was SO carried by Azpi and Cahill.

I hate having players I DETEST on our team. I think prongers like Donkeywater, Moses, Bakayoko, and Morata are shit players, but I don't personally dislike them.

Willian, and especially LUIZ I despise. Brasilian twats. Fucking poison.

Down on the bench, and out the fucking door. Conte knew what time it was!

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Only thing acceptable to me is this asshat benched and sold ASAP.

I will have zero sympathy if Sarri gets sacked because he insisted on forcing this cunt into the main role in our back 4. Luiz has always been shit, even in the Conte title year he was SO carried by Azpi and Cahill.

I hate having players I DETEST on our team. I think prongers like Donkeywater, Moses, Bakayoko, and Morata are shit players, but I don't personally dislike them.

Willian, and especially LUIZ I despise. Brasilian twats. Fucking poison.

Down on the bench, and out the fucking door. Conte knew what time it was!

While I can't deny Luiz being a total berk in defense, I don't really get the despise/poison part nor why Willian and Luiz would be worse than other "dead wood" in the squad. They are just footballers who aren't performing and -certainly in the case of Luiz- should be left on the bench or sold. Don't really get why you have to be so toxic about it...

BTW: The Luizpanel in this weeks Squires couldn't be more accurate https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/nov/27/david-squires-on-superclasico-chaos-and-other-football-soap-operas 

10 hours ago, herzogian said:

While I can't deny Luiz being a total berk in defense, I don't really get the despise/poison part nor why Willian and Luiz would be worse than other "dead wood" in the squad. They are just footballers who aren't performing and -certainly in the case of Luiz- should be left on the bench or sold. Don't really get why you have to be so toxic about it...

BTW: The Luizpanel in this weeks Squires couldn't be more accurate https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/nov/27/david-squires-on-superclasico-chaos-and-other-football-soap-operas 

Willian has been dressing room poison for years. He is a prototypical rotter. Luiz has had his fair share of that too. Luiz is more of an numpty airhead. Willian is a spoilt child. His head got so so so pumped up this summer by all the Brasilian footie gods claiming he would be their secret weapon and had great chance to win the Golden Ball. MORONS

I just detest both of them, and it is flowing out after being bottled up. It sucks they are on our team. I dont feel this way about any others, in terms of personal dislike. I can say we have many player not good enough for Sarriball, but only those two do I dislike as people.

Chelsea star SLAMMED by former Blues ace: ‘He needs a ROCKET up his backside’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/745225/Chelsea-news-David-Luiz-Maurizio-Sarri-NGolo-Kante-SLAMMED-Blues-ROCKET-up-his-backside

2018 i'm sure this aint allowed, all this pc and stuff lol but hell if it works,rocket man here we come

5 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Say what you want about Luiz but when he plays we look less comical in the back. His even willing to do the dark arts. As long as we dont buy a new defender I will rather have Luiz starting rather than Christensen.

Nope, AC was decent tonight, Luiz is an asshat, he needs to be benched and sold. So do Alonso, Morata, and Willian.

All four are UTTER shit.

He has had a lot of critics in the last few weeks, myself included as I've been critical of him (critical throughout his full spell at Chelsea), well his performance yesterday was brilliant from a defensive point of view I felt. That pass for Pedro and the goal was a bonus for a excellent second half performance after a bad first half from the team and in particular the defence. 

He just needs that consistency and to focus, he has got to deliver a defensive performance like that in all the games, some of the smaller teams will only have 2 or 3 big offensive plays per game fair enough but he needs to be more focused even if we have 70% of the ball.