David Luiz

the wes

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Does anyone know what wages Luiz is on? 

Have a feeling it's like in the range of £125--150,000. 

Pretty sure he took a wage cut too to play for us, because I have no doubt he was on €200,000 PLUS at PSG. 

According to reports he's  on £120 000/ week here while at PSG he was on 150 000 euros/week so he took a very small paycut.

3 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

According to reports he's  on £120 000/ week here while at PSG he was on 150 000 euros/week so he took a very small paycut.

Thats crazy that he was "only" on 150K/wk at PSG. They pay ridiculous wages for nearly all their players, and surprised that even after paying that much for him, he was on relatively sound wages. 

Luiz still did a solid one, taking that pay-cut though. 

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Thats crazy that he was "only" on 150K/wk at PSG. They pay ridiculous wages for nearly all their players, and surprised that even after paying that much for him, he was on relatively sound wages. 

Luiz still did a solid one, taking that pay-cut though. 

You have to consider that getting 150k p/w at PSG would have been a massive pay rise from his Chelsea salary in 2014.

Also, I doubt very much he took a pay cut to come back. No player in the prime years of his career will ever take a pay cut when moving clubs; it's more likely that his salary went up.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

You have to consider that getting 150k p/w at PSG would have been a massive pay rise from his Chelsea salary in 2014.

Also, I doubt very much he took a pay cut to come back. No player in the prime years of his career will ever take a pay cut when moving clubs; it's more likely that his salary went up.

could be taxes - higher taxes in frace.

I love Chelsea and I want to lead the club to success, says David Luiz

Chelsea defender David Luiz has revealed that it was his love for the club that made him move back to Stamford Bridge.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/17/i-love-chelsea-and-i-want-to-lead-the-club-to-success-says-david-luiz-6329277/#ixzz4TCHKmHXN

21 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Except of his celebration when he scored against us.

I don't blame him given the situation (he probably thought he would've never came back), being extra-time and it was the decisive goal against the manager that got rid of him.

I would rather him celebrate then try to patronize us. Luiz always put his heart on sleeve, if he had Lampsy's IQ he prolly would've been smarter and conceal his true emotions.

That being said, I liked Jimbo's goal for Charlton against us the most.

He equalized in an important league game and did a nice gesture, celebrated moderately and got applauded by the Chelsea fans.

• 2 weeks later...