David Luiz

the wes

David didn't really improve at psg. But to be fair, the game against Barça, he was injured.

I think it's very expensive but we need a CB.

DL pushed for the move because Emery told him few weeks ago, he won't be a starter. And according to news in France, Conte told him, he will be at Chelsea.

7 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

You say you watch Serie A and then miss out the best defender's name in that list. I find it rather funny.

And if you think Koulibaly is better than Bonucci just cause of one season, then I am sure you think Duelofeu is better than Hazard. 

Chiellini is the weakest of bbc ( Bonucci chiellini barzagli)

InItaly football is corrupted by Juventus and chiellini and Bonucci can literally break the legs of other teams' strikers without receiving a yellow card  ( Barzagli is a fair player, unlike Bonucci and chiellini)

Bonucci and Barzagli are very strong but chiellini is only good. Overrated player, even Juventus fan admit it

Koulibaly is only 25, Bonucci until 2013 was an horrible defender ( He Has done only 1 good season at Bari in 2009/2010 season), He did stupid mistakes every match and juventus fans hated him.

Koulibaly is much stronger than Bonucci at 25. He willRepeat another Great season

3 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Only thing positive this deal has going on is the fact apparently Conte himself wanted him.
Desperate times call for desperate actions I guess.

Doesn't change the fact we're going to appear as the laughing stock here. Couldn't secure any of our primary targets for the defence, we then fell back on Luiz of all people.

you're so concerned by what idiot fans from rival teams think? you keep mentioning it in this thread over and over... my advice would be to man up and adopt the chelsea philosophy of "fuck 'em all"

14 minutes ago, milka said:

Nice balance to defence now:

LB: Alonso, Aina
CB: Terry, David Luiz , Zouma, Cahill
RB: Azpilicueta, Ivanovic

Most are flexible with positions too.

Yep, replace Terry with Christensen next year and it's perfect.

Every transfer is a gamble. The other CB targets could have been massive failures for any number of reasons. In Luiz, we at least know he is a player that likes the club and has played in the Premier League before.

REALLY looking forward to the disastrous partnership of him and Cahill throughout the season.

LOL. Those were the times. With a 34 year old Lampard and Mikel as our pivot, Oscar and Moses our AM' s and last but not least Torres upfront. And RdM/Benitez as coach. I think we had as much creativity as Burnley back then.

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

LOL. Those were the times. With a 34 year old Lampard and Mikel as our pivot, Oscar and Moses our AM' s and last but not least Torres upfront. And RdM/Benitez as coach. I think we had as much creativity as Burnley back then.

But on the other hand, Hazard and Mata were doing great.

26 minutes ago, milka said:

Nice balance to defence now:

LB: Alonso, Aina
CB: Terry, David Luiz , Zouma, Cahill
RB: Azpilicueta, Ivanovic

Most are flexible with positions too.

Aina is a RB and Azpi can be considered a LB/RB both.