Villas-Boas out of running for Scumpool job

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Villas-Boas, 34, was not on the list of potential managers drawn up by FSG after Kenny Dalglish was sacked.

It was only when the ex-Porto manager urged Liverpool to consider him for the position that he emerged as a serious contender for the role.

:carlo:

Have to be honest, I hate all the stick the media give AVB about his time here. It wasn't exactly a disastrous 9 months it was more like 4 months towards the end because some of the players were complete arseholes.

I remember the games vs Bolton, Man City, Valencia and Everton especially as we were particularly good, the Man United defeat and draw we were also good its just we conceded goals too early to recover the first one and the draw was a fix if you ask me. United 3-0 down, get 2 penalties? Get real referee.

Anyway if he takes the Roma job, expect competition for Hulk/Moutinho/Falcao.

Also I find it funny they've ruled out the best manager out of the 3 they were after, Liverpool's board are right idiots.. nearly as bad as ours.