Hazard or Maoura or both?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moura for me, he's f***ing amazing, he is strong, got a cannon of a right leg, very classy with weaving runs (nobody was there @ Chelsea to do those since Zola) & my boy he's got such energy levels enuf to rival even Rambo, U know U hv to have energy more than 10 cans of RedBull to be beat 3 or more opponents, with the ball, starting from the half line and in the vdo, it luks like, he's made it his trademark....!

Roman he's worth breaking the bank...!

Hazard. If we are to spend that 30m+ on a young and upcoming talent, at least spend it on someone who has proven himself in Europe at least. Lucas Moura may be talented but he is still untested in Europe and the level of football in Brazil and Europe is different altogether.

Furthermore, why do we need to go get a future Brazilian star when we already have one in Piazon?!

Both, plus also Kagawa, Cavani, Hulk, Falcao :Goober:

Seriously though getting both is too unrealistic. For that reason I would take Hazard in a heartbeat. Much better than Lucas, at least for now. If we do end up getting 2 wingers the other one will probably be Hulk as we need physical presence. So either way we'll only get one of them.

HAHA I thought the topic was 'Hazard or Malouda' :lol:

Hazard though, I haven't seen any of Maoura... and his name is too much like Malouda :lol:

His name is spelt 'Moura'. The title has his name mispelt. Moura is pronounced like 'More-ah' so it sounds nothing like Malouda.