Hazard or Maoura or both?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter they will benched by Kalouda :Goober:

Hazard easily if i am honest.

For me i am not sure if Lucas will be a world beater or be like Angel Di Maria. He can be a headless chicken at times.

I would say Lucas probably has a higher ceiling, because of his close control and dribbling.

for me Moura is half Ronaldinho (dribbling, creativity, odd skills) half Valencia (powerful, bullet shooting, lightning quick)

for guys who keep saying 'not proven in Europe'.... every damn guy doing business knows THE HIGHER THE RISK THE HIGHER THE REWARD, yet it depends on the guy WHO HAS THE BALLS FOR IT...!

If Lucas does join us,he will leave us after a few years for Inter and Hazard would do the same but only for Madrid.Better idea would be to play KDB, a true Chelsea fan who will probably pledge his future here for a long time.Commitment just brings out more energy.

THE HIGHER THE RISK THE HIGHER THE REWARD

Oh so you mean like £50 Million Torres?.........

If Lucas does join us,he will leave us after a few years for Inter and Hazard would do the same but only for Madrid.

You and other people need to stop thinking like this. Who knows who appealing Madrid or Inter will be in a few years? Inter may not improve or be even worse in a few years. The next Liverpool. We may win alot and become one of the best sides in the world again and maybe Madrid won't be. Not every player will want to leave for another club.

Oh so you mean like £50 Million Torres?.........

don't be so dumb, are U want me to make a lecture on BUSINESS RISKS or what?

Torres was a typical of what I was talking about... Chelsea board did not want to take a risk like they did with Sheva so they went for Torres, who is a PROVEN striker in the Premier League and paid the price, whereas Liverpool went with Suarez - half the price but double the risk & the gamble paid off....! The Chelsea ppl did not just have the balls for it

we could hv had Suarez + Ba + Cisse for 50m

P.S I love Torres the most (but only after he joined us, earlier he was topping on my hate list along with Rooney)

Lukaku - His role next season will probably depend on how well he does in the pre-season tour. If he has a stormer then i think he'll stay and get a few games

KDB - Also think this will depend on how his pre-season tour goes with the club and whoever does better out of himself and Josh will stay with the other going on loan

Josh - See KDB

Piazon - Will probably play reserve team football on the most part, but be involved with the squad in the carling cup and World club championships getting some minutes

Marin - Think he'll initially be a squad player on the bench but being involved in most games. If he rediscovers his blistering form then expect him in the first team as he's just as good as the likes of Hazard

Just all my opinion though :D