Nathan Aké

James

On 07/09/2019 at 4:19 PM, killer1257 said:

And why?

he is not a WC stopper that we need TWO of, along with Rudiger, plus Ake is short (3cms shorter than me) and gets pushed around too much

my dream 5 CB realistically Chels (I say realistically because we bloody will have at least a half billion quid to play with if we just dump the rest of the deadwood, so speningd £150m, 160m or so on 2 WC B's is WELL within our budget

Gimenez or Romagnoli (both are superb ball players)

Konate or Skriniar (hammer types, but Skriniar is going to end up at Shitty I think)

Rudiger

AC

Ake

DONE

Tomori can also be the Ake, if we do not (and we will not, lol) fancy dropping £40m on a 5th CB

Zouma needs to BE SOLD the minute the summer window opens

he will never be good enough for us

anyone that says so is a settler, and obviously doesn't have any ambition whatsoever for the club IMHO

THIS is what I mean by a WC hammer CB

Ibrahima Konaté

1.93m (13 cms taller than Ake), almost 90kg, damn near as pacey as Werner, his teammate, and is only 20yo, so will get even stronger

Image result for Ibrahima Konaté

he would make a great squad player, I would so keep him for depth, but he is not a WC stopper that we need TWO of, along with Rudiger, plus Ake is short (3cms shorter than me) and gets pushed around too much
my dream 5 CB realistically Chels (I say realistically because we bloody will have at least a half billion quid to play with if we just dump the rest of the deadwood, so speningd £150m, 160m or so on 2 WC B's is WELL within our budget
Gimenez or Romagnoli (both are superb ball players)
Konate or Skriniar (hammer types, but Skriniar is going to end up at Shitty I think)
Rudiger
AC
Ake
DONE
Tomori can also be the Ake, if we do not (and we will not, lol) fancy dropping £40m on a 5th CB
Zouma needs to BE SOLD the minute the summer window opens
he will never be good enough for us
anyone that says so is a settler, and obviously doesn't have any ambition whatsoever for the club IMHO

THIS is what I mean by a WC hammer CB
Ibrahima Konaté
1.93m (13 cms taller than Ake), almost 90kg, damn near as pacey as Werner, his teammate, and is only 20yo, so will get even stronger
hannover-96-v-rb-leipzig-bundesliga-5c5962c1d59b86258b000001.jpg
I would also agree that Konate is the man we need, but I highly doubt that our scouts know him. Since that Emanelo guy or whatever his Name was left, we do not buy top Class Talents. KDB, Lukaku, Salah, Courtois, Hazard etc.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would also agree that Konate is the man we need, but I highly doubt that our scouts know him. Since that Emanelo guy or whatever his Name was left, we do not buy top Class Talents. KDB, Lukaku, Salah, Courtois, Hazard etc.

If they do not know of him, they should not even be scouts for Scunthorpe United. 

• 1 month later...

Chelsea scout Piet de Visser has urged the club to re-sign Nathan Ake from Bournemouth.

Netherlands international Ake switched from Stamford Bridge to Dean Court for £20m in 2017 having struggled to break from the academy into the Blues first team.

But now that the West London club have backed their youth stars to play under Frank Lampard, De Visser believes Ake should also be there alongside them.

Ahead of Chelsea’s trip to Ajax in the Champions League, he told Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant: “Ake should have played for Chelsea by now. He’s so good. 

“How often does he not score with his head? He has timing and insight. I hope they buy him back. That boy is perfect for them and he has played with Lampard. "

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I would take him back. 

Upgrade to zouma. 

Maybe better on the ball but as a defender I dont think he is better. He is a leftie so would give nice balance in a back 4 or 3 but lets not forget how average Bournemouth are defensively and Ake isnt particularly outstanding for them either.

Also Piet de Visser is Dutch and probably scouted Ake.... so ofcourse he will sing his praises.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Maybe better on the ball but as a defender I dont think he is better. He is a leftie so would give nice balance in a back 4 or 3 but lets not forget how average Bournemouth are defensively and Ake isnt particularly outstanding for them either.

Also Piet de Visser is Dutch and probably scouted Ake.... so ofcourse he will sing his praises.

HELL NO TO BOTH!!!!!

Zouma is pretty much shit in terms of our ambition level

and Ake is NOT good enough either

I will go bonkers if both end up here next year

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea scout Piet de Visser has urged the club to re-sign Nathan Ake from Bournemouth.

Netherlands international Ake switched from Stamford Bridge to Dean Court for £20m in 2017 having struggled to break from the academy into the Blues first team.

But now that the West London club have backed their youth stars to play under Frank Lampard, De Visser believes Ake should also be there alongside them.

Ahead of Chelsea’s trip to Ajax in the Champions League, he told Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant: “Ake should have played for Chelsea by now. He’s so good. 

“How often does he not score with his head? He has timing and insight. I hope they buy him back. That boy is perfect for them and he has played with Lampard. "

NO

hard pass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, milka said:

I don`t think Ake  is better than   Zouma , Tomori ,   especially  Rudiger . Good average player but not world class  like Skriniar , Koulibaly , Gimenez , Romagnoli .

Ake is deffo an upgrade over AC though, and selling AC (Barca want him and he is perfect for them as La Liga is a pussy league where his ball skills can flourish without the brutal pounding of the EPL) will cover Ake's cost, more or less

the WC CB we need to bring in (I agree with your list other than I would switch out Ibrahima Konaté for Koulibaly, as Koulibaly turns 30 in 18 months) would replace Zouma, who will be SO easy to sell for a good price, but is just not good enough for Chels

Ake is deffo an upgrade over AC though, and selling AC (Barca want him and he is perfect for them as La Liga is a pussy league where his ball skills can flourish without the brutal pounding of the EPL) will cover Ake's cost, more or less
the WC CB we need to bring in (I agree with your list other than I would switch out Ibrahima Konaté for Koulibaly, as Koulibaly turns 30 in 18 months) would replace Zouma, who will be SO easy to sell for a good price, but is just not good enough for Chels
About Konate. He only played 5 Matches this season and he received a big muscle injury in october and will maybe be fit starting january. According to his Trainer, his injury is not healing up that well. So maybe can take even longer.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

About Konate. He only played 5 Matches this season and he received a big muscle injury in october and will maybe be fit starting january. According to his Trainer, his injury is not healing up that well. So maybe can take even longer.

Then Rogmanoli it is....

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

yes, and he would only be a summer signing anyway, RB will never cough him up in January IMHO