Marko Marin joins Chelsea

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget he is young, and he had a great season last year. Worst case scenario he could do what Malouda is doing now. If he turns out worse than Malouda then I will cry.

yes m8 i agree, could just be kalou replacement? or malouda? hopefully malouda so his big wages will allow us more activity in the market

Yeah exactly. He can't be too bad as a back-up and who knows how he might end up since he's only 23 years old.

Feels like he is a backup for Mata instead

How? Had it not been for our crap squad, Im sure Mata would always play in the centre. He shines there. Whereas Marin would play on the left wing. Im pretty optimistic about Marin.

You guys are criticizing Malouda a little too much.Granted he's not been at his best this season but he was very good under Carlo and scored some critical goals.

We're only talking about the now. In the years 2009 and 2010, Malouda was a class player for us and I'll always be grateful for the role he played in winning the Double. But right now he's simply not good enough for us sadly.

Why keep saying Mata and Marin on wings?

Mata has to play more centraly. Marin and Hulk on wings. Having Marin/Mata wingers will mean no strenght. Hulk will give that strenght, Marin speed and flair.