Marko Marin joins Chelsea

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great siging. He is a bit inconsistent, but he is young and talented. Also he is winger who can play both sides, good with both foot and also he is comming from Bosnia :D :D

We are doing simillar thing like Newcastle. He was hyped when they were i CL like Ben Arfa was back in Lyon and OM. Now he faded a little away.

I'll watch the game against Wolfsburg which will start in 10 minutes.

WELCOME! Hope he turns out to be great.

There was rumors of Luakku joining them on loan in exchange, this is what Aloffs said

"No Lukaku for Werder, Allofs said we're certainly interested but Chelsea only want to loan him out to EPL/Championship clubs." "We're not loaning Lukaku but I won't deny that another player might join us in turn"

I don't see Marin's arrival having much of an affect on de Bruyne's chances tbh. Very different players.

Marin is very much and old school Winger while De Bruyne is more of a Playmaker.

Well, if that makes any sense.

Incredible, never heard a single rumour about us signing him, then boom he's a Chelsea player :lol:

Good signing though, quick and skillful, what more could you want? especially a club like us, who have 0 proper wingers.

Will be great to see he and Mata together :D