Spike
Followers 5

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

LOL

Im not going to bite as loads of this is pure conspiracy and bs

eaths also flat and aliens visit daily too

Without NATO you wouldn't exist miss european!

lets chill lol

There is ZERO in any of what I said that is remotely of a conspiratorial nature. Literally nothing. Ridiculous and pathetic deflection from your end. 

Done here for now.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Trump already said Nato is obsolete. It is very likely that in near future some European countries will elect populists with similar views on Nato.

Trump also said grab 'em by the pussy. Donald is a Russian intelligence asset, what he says doesn't represent USA. His future is impeachment and prison.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

There is ZERO in any of what I said that is remotely of a conspiratorial nature. Literally nothing. Ridiculous and pathetic deflection from your end. 

Done here for now.

oh dear personal insults and insulting all the men and women in uniform! Classic libtard talk

NATO is keeping europe alive.

STFU with your nonsense

what have you done in your life to help a thing?

anti war? LMAO

go back to school

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Trump already said Nato is obsolete. It is very likely that in near future some European countries will elect populists with similar views on Nato.

trump wont even be president soon

USA fund large part of NATO for their own interests just like they help isreal - one of the best militarys in the world

Don't you ever tell me to STFU again.

Show me one false thing I have said in this entire conversation. None of what I said is out of the mainstream academic thought. It is just contrarian to pro war propaganda from the likes of the Atlantic Council and other historically blood-soaked agents of the eternal quest for a never-ending casus belli.

All you do is rattle and prattle off the same simple-minded agitprop and sloganeering over and over and somehow think that that has advanced your argument one iota. It is laughable and yet sad, oh so sad.

You sound like a barking dog and probably on a good day have an IQ that might give a French Bulldog a run for its money.

Go back to school? Me?

I have more degrees than you have inches in yer todger at full engorgement.

It is thuggish wankers like you who make me miss living full-time in England less and less each year

You are out of your league sunshine, pack it in before you embarrass yourself further.

You are the one who instantly got all argy bargy, btw. If anyone reading this doubts me, go follow the thread up.

Lastly, don't EVER tell me to STFU again. 

I have to repeat it because repetitive positing of concepts is basic pedagogical practice to try insure cognitive imprinting of the desired outcome on the learning disabled.

Tbf @Vesper made some good points that can be backed up, I very much enjoy reading her political insight. Then without any serious counter-arguments she got attacked personally, which was uncalled for and which usually happens when the other side has no comeback. I am of the opinion that NATO ensuring world peace and keeping Russia at bay is quite a simplistic view. It is partly true, but like with everything involving super powers of the world, it's not so black and white. Each side always has their own story, but the truth lies somewhere in between. NATO is a tool to drive agendas, whatever they may be, but they aren't always some idealistic bringers of "peace and democracy" like is the common rhetoric. They somewhy tend to "bring democracy" to countries that have oil or some strategic importance to them, and after that those nations are in a worse state than before. Everybody wants to install their approved leaders who will further their cause, this leads to diplomatic or bloody conflicts and the common folk suffer the most... I don't see how anybody can be okay with that.

Anyway, I see no reason for childish name-calling and dick/IQ measuring contest. Either bring arguments to the debate or don't post at all.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Don't you ever tell me to STFU again.

Show me one false thing I have said in this entire conversation. None of what I said is out of the mainstream academic thought. It is just contrarian to pro war propaganda from the likes of the Atlantic Council and other historically blood-soaked agents of the eternal quest for a never-ending casus belli.

All you do is rattle and prattle off the same simple-minded agitprop and sloganeering over and over and somehow think that that has advanced your argument one iota. It is laughable and yet sad, oh so sad.

You sound like a barking dog and probably on a good day have an IQ that might give a French Bulldog a run for its money.

Go back to school? Me?

I have more degrees than you have inches in yer todger at full engorgement.

It is thuggish wankers like you who make me miss living full-time in England less and less each year

You are out of your league sunshine, pack it in before you embarrass yourself further.

You are the one who instantly got all argy bargy, btw. If anyone reading this doubts me, go follow the thread up.

Lastly, don't EVER tell me to STFU again. 

I have to repeat it because repetitive positing of concepts is basic pedagogical practice to try insure cognitive imprinting of the desired outcome on the learning disabled.

STFU 

chatting gas

pretend academic

8 hours ago, manpe said:

Tbf @Vesper made some good points that can be backed up, I very much enjoy reading her political insight. Then without any serious counter-arguments she got attacked personally, which was uncalled for and which usually happens when the other side has no comeback. I am of the opinion that NATO ensuring world peace and keeping Russia at bay is quite a simplistic view. It is partly true, but like with everything involving super powers of the world, it's not so black and white. Each side always has their own story, but the truth lies somewhere in between. NATO is a tool to drive agendas, whatever they may be, but they aren't always some idealistic bringers of "peace and democracy" like is the common rhetoric. They somewhy tend to "bring democracy" to countries that have oil or some strategic importance to them, and after that those nations are in a worse state than before. Everybody wants to install their approved leaders who will further their cause, this leads to diplomatic or bloody conflicts and the common folk suffer the most... I don't see how anybody can be okay with that.

Anyway, I see no reason for childish name-calling and dick/IQ measuring contest. Either bring arguments to the debate or don't post at all.

nope. this crazy insulted me my family and friends, my service, servicemen and women and is talking about english issues with uneducated BS

i did not start rambling like some political extremist.

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

nope. this crazy insulted me my family and friends, my service, servicemen and women and is talking about english issues with uneducated BS

i did not start rambling like some political extremist.

I had read the past couple of pages, and I didn't see where she insulted you or your family or anyone in the service.  

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I had read the past couple of pages, and I didn't see where she insulted you or your family or anyone in the service.  

It is not unusual for veterans to see things that we don't.

"Among combat veterans with PTSD, 30% to 40% report auditory or visual hallucinations and/or delusions."

• Like 1

NATO was created in the fifties to defend the west against the USSR.
These days Putin does n't care all that much to invade western Europe. In 2015 the scrounger lefties who rule Greece tried to persuade him to come over but in vain - hence they folded back and returned to the Merkel camp.
At the same time the Brexiteers and the Trump want Europe to return to its nationalist past. A past in which communists were gouging out the eyeballs of the nuns and the the nazis were burning Jews in the ovens.

5 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

It is not unusual for veterans to see things that we don't.

"Among combat veterans with PTSD, 30% to 40% report auditory or visual hallucinations and/or delusions."

Wtf so now I have PTSD?! FFS this thread is toxic lol

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Yes she did the amount of insinuation, besmerching war efforts, telling me how the world is, how war is this and that, belittling my opinions from the real world, Who would walk up to a soldier and spit in their face like that? Disgusting. Part of the problem. It's insulting and she called what I said this and that implying I was pathetic and stupid. What does some random women in Europe sat on Chelsea forum all day everyday know about war. Just spitting out rubbish to try and be right. It's the exact tactic trump uses lol

I could sit here all day and explain how she's wrong but it's a Chelsea forum and I'm not here to play keyboard warrior unlike some.

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

NATO was created in the fifties to defend the west against the USSR.
These days Putin does n't care all that much to invade western Europe. In 2015 the scrounger lefties who rule Greece tried to persuade him to come over but in vain - hence they folded back and returned to the Merkel camp.
At the same time the Brexiteers and the Trump want Europe to return to its nationalist past. A past in which communists were gouging out the eyeballs of the nuns and the the nazis were burning Jews in the ovens.

What the rass! You just put England in the same basket as Nazi Germany and commies?! Wtf hahaha. I'm sacking this thread off. Crazy.

7 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

What the rass! You just put England in the same basket as Nazi Germany and commies?! Wtf hahaha. I'm sacking this thread off. Crazy.

No what you are saying is crazy.
Brexit's momentum is driving things that way, by design or otherwise.
At the same time some of the brexiteers are definitely in the same basket and worse.