Spike

13 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Except for they're not always right and sometimes it's blatant.

Pewdiepie is the perfect example. The WSJ pretty much ran a hit on him by misreprenting the videos he posted in order to make him look like an anti-Semite. 

Pewdiepie made himself look like an anti-semite by being lazy and going for the low hanging fruit of Jew jokes. WSJ, a financial magazine, just did the normal and call out the ads he was associated with. Disney being a huge one which is understandable since kids seem to love him. I'd be horrified if my little sister was watching a video of a guy who paid sri lankans to dress up like tribesmen from Nat geo, and hold up "Death to jew" signs because kids don't have the life experiences to understand subtle. They take it and run because their hero says it. I don't think he is an anti semite, but he definitely plays to them.

10 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pewdiepie made himself look like an anti-semite by being lazy and going for the low hanging fruit of Jew jokes. WSJ, a financial magazine, just did the normal and call out the ads he was associated with. Disney being a huge one which is understandable since kids seem to love him. I'd be horrified if my little sister was watching a video of a guy who paid sri lankans to dress up like tribesmen from Nat geo, and hold up "Death to jew" signs because kids don't have the life experiences to understand subtle. They take it and run because their hero says it. I don't think he is an anti semite, but he definitely plays to them.

That's something I can't agree with. Just because someone makes jokes about a group doesn't mean they hate the group. South Park's creators aren't anti-Semitic because one of their characters constantly makes jokes about Jews. Stand up comedians make jokes about groups of people all the time, yet they're typically some of the more liberal and hate-less people with access to a microphone. There's a difference between making fun of something and hating something. What Pewdiepie did was in poor taste, but it was not anti-semitic. He wasn't advocating neo-Nazi views.

The WSJ took everything out of context. Instead of looking at how the jokes/whatever were used, they just said, "Here's all the times he's looked like a Nazi! Look! He's a Nazi!" with no regard to context.

It's odd that I'll say "F Milo" but defend Pewdiepie, but I'd argue the difference is that one is trying to be funny (though poor taste and overall just bad comedy), the other was just intentionally being combative.

41 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I don't disagree with the corporations not wanting to attach themselves to his videos. I do disagree with YouTube deciding what is fair to post and what isn't and I disagree with how the WSJ went straight for the labeling of him as a Nazi. 

So what about that chemical attack in Syria? 

I remember saying how in Syria they had chemical weapons and other stuff. And that eventually Israel will come and attack them. 

Thus fulfilling another bible prophecy that was predicted 2 thousand years ago. 

More then likely it will happen if Syria attacks Israel or rebels get hold of weapons that are store in Syria. 

USA attack Syria. 

This is escalating fast. 

All you need is for Syria to aim or fire to Israel before they go on and destroy them. 

Then the hate against Israel will grow even more. 

Everything is going just like Prophesy by the Bible. 

Condolences to the families of the people killed by Islamic extremists in Egypt. Ordinary people going about their lives and killed because someone thinks he'll get some reward after death. 

ISIS have obviously infiltrated the refugee program of Europe. Now any truck you see can change course and kill bystanders. There is practically no solution to this, all security forces can do is to forcefully put cameras in religious centers (Christian or Islamic) and make sure their leaders are not spreading hate or inspiring people to commit terror.

9 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Condolences to the families of the people killed by Islamic extremists in Egypt. Ordinary people going about their lives and killed because someone thinks he'll get some reward after death. 

ISIS have obviously infiltrated the refugee program of Europe. Now any truck you see can change course and kill bystanders. There is practically no solution to this, all security forces can do is to forcefully put cameras in religious centers (Christian or Islamic) and make sure their leaders are not spreading hate or inspiring people to commit terror.

All these problems with Islam and past in Christianity makes people ask why?

If there's a god why he allows this? 

Why he allows evil? 

Well I couldn't put it any better then how this guy put it in this short talk: 

21 hours ago, Fernando said:

All these problems with Islam and past in Christianity makes people ask why?

If there's a god why he allows this? 

Why he allows evil? 

Well I couldn't put it any better then how this guy put it in this short talk: 

Great video, very deep thought provoking things being discussed. Thanks for sharing!

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Anyone else notice how most of these Antifa fucks are actually 30kg women? They go out and attack people but when the violence is reciprocated they cry 'I'm a woman!'. Horribly manipulative stuff.

If you want a good laugh, watch some of the Boston Antifa videos

The chick looks kinda hot behind that bandanna though :D

40 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

If you want a good laugh, watch some of the Boston Antifa videos

The chick looks kinda hot behind that bandanna though :D

Yeah, someone told me about that, I haven't watched it yet though :cig:

lol antifa are the biggest joke going. they have fliers of them karate kicking nazis in my city, when basically there is nothing for them to do. If there was 6ft 5 German men marching around, they would probably shit themselves and cry at home

8 hours ago, lucio said:

lol antifa are the biggest joke going. they have fliers of them karate kicking nazis in my city, when basically there is nothing for them to do. If there was 6ft 5 German men marching around, they would probably shit themselves and cry at home

They are just millennials 'without a fight' so they create a boogeyman.

This happened where I live and say what you want about other police violence cases but this one seems pretty cut and dried. Kicking a man cuffed on the ground is an outrageous abuse of power. It could have been racially motivated but with the cops around this country I'd wager they've probably done it to everyone; a lot of them are fucking dickheads. My bet is racially motivated.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-driver-demetrius-hollins-had-earlier-encounter-fired-cop-n746476