Spike

Those aren't even that weird! Check out this sitehttp://www.dumblaws.com/laws/

Here are some that are from the state of Massachusetts:

• It is illegal to give beer to hospital patients.
  • Candy may not contain more than 1% of alcohol.
  • Shooting ranges may not set up targets that resemble human beings.
  • At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.
  • Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
  • An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
  • Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
  • All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.
  • Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.
  • It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.
  • A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.
  • No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
  • Tattooing and body piercing is illegal. (Repealed in 2000)
  • Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes. (I think this is because you must be 18 to buy cigarettes in most states)
  • Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.
  • Quakers and witches are banned. (Ah, the legacy of the Salem Witch trials)
  • Bullets may not be used as currency.
  • Massachusetts liquor stores can only open on Sundays if they are in Berkshire, Essex, Franklin, Middlesex or Worcester counties and are within 10 miles of the Vermont or New Hampshire borders. (Because they sell liquor in Vermont and New Hampshire on Sundays!)
  • Alcoholic drink specials are illegal.
  • Public boxing matches are outlawed.

No women on top huh? Quite illogical ...

• 4 weeks later...

I dont wish that, if you knew how things are in Venezuela, you wouldnt be saying that!

It was good that he wont be giving the rules anymore. Of course I didnt want it to happen because of his death, but I dont need to wish him well...

I dont wish that, if you knew how things are in Venezuela, you wouldnt be saying that!

It was good that he wont be giving the rules anymore. Of course I didnt want it to happen because of his death, but I dont need to wish him well...

I have a pretty good idea about the corruption in Venezuella but I also know of how much Chavez helped the Venezuellan people, especially the poor. Very few presidents can say they changed their countries more than Chavez did. Like him or not, he was a free man.

But let's not turn this into a political debate.

I have a pretty good idea about the corruption in Venezuella but I also know of how much Chavez helped the Venezuellan people, especially the poor. Very few presidents can say they changed their countries more than Chavez did. Like him or not, he was a free man.

But let's not turn this into a political debate.

The fact you talk about corruption proves you didnt understand what I said. It has fuck all to do with corruption. He turned things much worse for the people there. I wouldnt want to be one of the few presidents if it were to be that bad.

Lula and Dilma stole much, much, much more than Chavez (but that is because Brazil's economy are way bigger). However, things are vastly improving here and that mascarate their problems. With Chavez, it gets worse by the day (just like Argentina and Bolivia). It is a very sad situation and with him gone, they at least have hope!

The fact you talk about corruption proves you didnt understand what I said. It has fuck all to do with corruption. He turned things much worse for the people there. I wouldnt want to be one of the few presidents if it were to be that bad.

Lula and Dilma stole much, much, much more than Chavez (but that is because Brazil's economy are way bigger). However, things are vastly improving here and that mascarate their problems. With Chavez, it gets worse by the day (just like Argentina and Bolivia). It is a very sad situation and with him gone, they at least have hope!

Why do you think that he made it worse for his people? Why do so many adore him if that is the case?

On a side note, how long do you think it will be before Venezuelan oil is controlled by the US now that Chavez is dead?

Why do you think that he made it worse for his people? Why do so many adore him if that is the case?

On a side note, how long do you think it will be before Venezuelan oil is controlled by the US now that Chavez is dead?

It has made things worse, it is not me thinking. Do you want me to seriously explain (it will be 1000+ words in a thread you asked me not to).

If it brings money to the country, I hope very soon.

It has made things worse, it is not me thinking. Do you want me to seriously explain(it will be 1000+ words in a thread you asked me not to).

If it brings money to the country, I hope very soon.

This is a different thread :P

Bring money to the country? Yes, because everyone in Iraq and Sudan is living large, right?

This is a different thread :P

Bring money to the country? Yes, because everyone in Iraq and Sudan is living large, right?

If you dont know, Venezuela oil (just like Brazilian) is owned by the state and not some rich families...

I promissed to write you a proper explanation on my view of Chavez and other presidents of the same line (Rafael, Evo, Lula, etc) and their impacts. Can i just do it tomorrow morning as I am totally focused at LMAO reading red cafe. You do deserve a decent discussion, but not now. Ok?

If you dont know, Venezuela oil (just like Brazilian) is owned by the state and not some rich families...

I promissed to write you a proper explanation on my view of Chavez and other presidents of the same line (Rafael, Evo, Lula, etc) and their impacts. Can i just do it tomorrow morning as I am totally focused at LMAO reading red cafe. You do deserve a decent discussion, but not now. Ok?

Yes I do know. As I said I have some idea about the situation in Venezuella, including the fact that no president has ever paid more for housing and education of poor people. The oil in Iraq was owned by the state as well.

Anytime you want, mate.

Hugo Chavez until yesterday, had won the more free elections than anyone on Earth. Don't want to go into to much politics but with that fact alone, he's definitely not as bad as you illustrate.

Not Sad.

being from Israel of course you wouldn't be sad, he was highly supportive of establishing Palestine as a state :)

All that aside don't won't to go off point. As @CHOULO19 said he worked for the good of his country, so RIP.

Hugo Chavez until yesterday, had won the more free elections than anyone on Earth. Don't want to go into to much politics but with that fact alone, he's definitely not as bad as you illustrate.

Just like our Old Republic was voted by free votes?