Spike

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think even if you ban guns, will it not be able to be bought in the black market? 

It's like drugs, it's illegal but you can't get rid of it. 

So those are the only solution, ban all guns and be faced with a black market or just have everyone a gun to defend themselves. Because maybe if everyone at the club had a gun you might have had less dead.... Or maybe more we don't know. But any option you take it won't be as easy as people paint it to be. 

I personally would like to see how it would go if everyone had a gun..... 

Exactly. If guns are banned, and I illegally smuggle one, then everyone in the vicinity is at my mercy once I pledge allegiance to ISIS. 

The only problem I can't understand is why ordinary citizens are allowed to purchase assault rifles ???? Why is it sold to a non-security official in the first place???

A normal pistol is enough for a citizen to claim he needs for protection but an assault rifle sold to a citizen is unacceptable. The amount of lives lost would be far smaller if he wasn't using an automatic weapon. 

On 6/12/2016 at 3:05 PM, CHOULO19 said:

He was born in the US, he IS part of the US. 

If you want to be cruel you can say that nothing would have made him more culturally uniform with the US culture than a mass shooting.

It's not a clash of cultures, it's not even religious. It's a global trend towards militant extremism that is attracting people who have been oppressed and disenfranchised in their societies for all sorts of reason. It is Islamic extremism that in 2001 was a problem in a small area in Afghanistan and after 15 years of US 'war on terror' is now all over the world. Sigh... 

I think it is religion. 

Because USA has done worse then the middle east in other parts of the world and you don't get this Islamic fanaticism. 

Heck if we go back in time other countries don't worse then USA, like Japan against china and you don't get this fanaticism. 

As it stands it is religion to me. 

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think it is religion. 

Because USA has done worse then the middle east in other parts of the world and you don't get this Islamic fanaticism. 

Heck if we go back in time other countries don't worse then USA, like Japan against china and you don't get this fanaticism. 

Exactly, USA has thrown a nuclear bomb on Japan, Jews were slaughtered time and time again by Hitler. I don't see Japanese or Jews carrying out terrorist attacks around the world as frequently as some Muslims do.

I am a religious person who comes from a very religious nation Nigeria, so I hate to criticize religion but you can't deny that there is a problem with their religion or rather how it is understood. 

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Exactly, USA has thrown a nuclear bomb on Japan, Jews were slaughtered time and time again by Hitler. I don't see Japanese or Jews carrying out terrorist attacks around the world as frequently as some Muslims do.

I am a religious person who lives in a very religious nation Nigeria, so I hate to criticize religion but you can't deny that their is a problem with their religion or rather how it is understood. 

in my opinion, it comes from a very bad origin (muhammad - paedophile, warlord, terrorist himself), so it is rotten to the core, and no surprise that its followers are the most dangerous people on earth.

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think it is religion. 

No, sorry, but you don't get to pretend that you care about LGBT people when it fits your bigoted agenda and then discriminate against them for the rest of the year. I'm not biting...

You think he got the violence from the religion? Ha! There are LITERALLY more than a mass shooting PER DAY on average in the US, mainly because of fanatics like you who refuse to accept gun control laws just so the NRA can keep making billions in profit. 

So, while you're playing your "my made up mythical bullshit is better than yours" game, explain to me how it was 'loving' of US Evangelical Christians to try to force a law onto Uganda making the death penalty the punishment for homosexuality there. Go on.. 

On 6/13/2016 at 6:06 AM, Fernando said:

I think even if you ban guns, will it not be able to be bought in the black market? 

It's like drugs, it's illegal but you can't get rid of it. 

So those are the only solution, ban all guns and be faced with a black market or just have everyone a gun to defend themselves. Because maybe if everyone at the club had a gun you might have had less dead.... Or maybe more we don't know. But any option you take it won't be as easy as people paint it to be. 

I personally would like to see how it would go if everyone had a gun..... 

It would go really, really bad. Not everyone is willing and able to effectively use a gun, and if everyone had a gun in that nightclub, it could have turned out worse just as easily as better. You're in a confined space with low lighting crammed full of people who have been drinking and all have loaded weapons. That seems like a disaster to me. The shooter opens fire, a couple people see it and shoot at him and then others don't know who the original shooter is or if there's still a threat.

You may not be able to get rid of all guns, but you're making it insanely hard for people to get guns. If it's harder to get a gun, then they may reconsider their method or even not carry out the plan in the first place.

Despite all the terrible events around the world I still find time to engage in schadenfreude for those that were a part of the Bernie Sanders cult. Not his supporters but those that hinged their entire life on his candidacy, even going so far as to tattoo the man's face on their bodies. 

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Two police officers stabbed in France,  with the guy threatening that there will be chaos in the euro games :doh:

The labor protests are getting out of hand as well aren't they? ESPN had to abandon their Euros set.

32 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

The labor protests are getting out of hand as well aren't they? ESPN had to abandon their Euros set.

Wow, that's bad??

What are the labor really demanding for anyways, salary increase ???

31 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Wow, that's bad??

What are the labor really demanding for anyways, salary increase ???

I don't know much, but from what I've read, firing would be easier for employers and work hour limits would be relaxed, making overtime pay potentially less.

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

No, sorry, but you don't get to pretend that you care about LGBT people when it fits your bigoted agenda and then discriminate against them for the rest of the year. I'm not biting...

You think he got the violence from the religion? Ha! There are LITERALLY more than a mass shooting PER DAY on average in the US, mainly because of fanatics like you who refuse to accept gun control laws just so the NRA can keep making billions in profit. 

So, while you're playing your "my made up mythical bullshit is better than yours" game, explain to me how it was 'loving' of US Evangelical Christians to try to force a law onto Uganda making the death penalty the punishment for homosexuality there. Go on.. 

That still don't create terrorism as you stated because of USA Being in the middle east..... 

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

theNo, sorry, but you don't get to pretend that you care about LGBT people when it fits your bigoted agenda and then discriminate against them for the rest of the year. I'm not biting...

'Christian' governor Dan Patrick in response to the Orlando murders with reference to homosexuality 'a man reaps what he sows'.

Jesus. I suppose these medieval religions have a lot in common- totally out of touch with the 21st century.

8 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

'Christian' governor Dan Patrick in response to the Orlando murders with reference to homosexuality 'a man reaps what he sows'.

Jesus. I suppose these medieval religions have a lot in common- totally out of touch with the 21st century.

You can say that again.

“The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die,” Pastor Roger Jimenez told his Sacramento church Sunday morning, just hours after 49 people were killed in Orlando. “I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job — because these people are predators.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/california-pastor-celebrates-massacre-orlando-gay-club-article-1.2673335 

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

While I don't agree with that statement in the context that is being use, this a lone does not create terrorism.

Again if it was the cause of America, then you have to be consistent and use it for every example.

Take example wounded knee massacre, that was one of the biggest terror act in america because of "land".

This did not drive American Indians to world terrorism of innocent victims.

So if your going to use the USA card of creating terrorism then you have to be consistent. It has to happend all over history.

Now I do agree that no one should be buying automatic weapons. There is no need for that. A regular gun is okay but not automatic weapon.

55 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He said that, he talked about it but he didn’t carry a gun and massacre them because he doesn't like them, he leaves it to God. But on the other side, they carry out the massacre of people in USA, France, Belgium, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Libya by themselves after pledging allegiance to ISIS or Taliban. Big difference.  

A lot of Muslims are good people, I have lots of friends but I wish there was a way that we can get people to interpret the Koran in a way that preaches peace, so that ISIS or one crazy Imam cannot push people to violence and use God or USA persecution as the excuse.