Spike

Is that so for saddam?

So I guess the people who was tortured by the saddam regime would take that regime as well....

If the alternative is having their loved ones blown up with an average of more than 1 suicide bomb per day since the US invasion, YES, I reckon many of them will!

I think USA should just mind their own business and not help anybody. Watch the whole world fall apart and see how they would like them?

No not at all, but they DELIVERED ISIS the weapons in Syria, high technology weapons to destabelize the region, and they knew what was going to happen, so its only a logical consequence they fight, they should even send back theyre ground troops.

Further they ACT like they care but they don't do, in Somalia there are ppl killed burned and slaughtered and forced to convert to Islam too, but there happens nothing.

So if the Industry-Nations say they want to help, they should NOT give weapons to radical groups and at the other hand help fanatic nations like turkey and syria to kill kurds and Armenians, and then act like they are the knight with the polished suit.

This is not only USA, germany and every nation do this.

So because it's not ready for democracy then what are you saying about the nations?

That they are Brutes?

He is quite right, the most ready ppl for democracy are Kurds. They have big tribals tehere still, clans, familys, religion, all this comes before the nation. With kurds most of the ppl think first of they're nation, maybe because we don't have had one for so long. But our Leaders all want to be the one and only Ruler, this won't happen cause the kurds don't want this.

Although many Kurds right now are working for the isis... Thats the reason wy smth like this can happen dwn there...

So because it's not ready for democracy then what are you saying about the nations?

That they are Brutes?

Yes, unfortunately. Most middle eastern countries need a dictator running the country or they turn into Iraq or Syria or Lybia.

My country is included in this, btw. Lebanon has been the "pioneer" in democracy and freedom in the middle east and as a result, we've practically had an ongoing civil war since 1940 with pauses here and there.

EDIT: No, I'm not saying they are brutes, but people are very easily swayed in the name of their religion, sect or area. We lack the concept of citizenship in our culture.

Yes, unfortunately. Most middle eastern countries need a dictator running the country or they turn into Iraq or Syria or Lybia.

My country is included in this, btw. Lebanon has been the "pioneer" in democracy and freedom in the middle east and as a result, we've practically had an ongoing civil war since 1940 with pauses here and there.

You do know that dictators tend to commit war crimes, massacres and such as well?

So your in fact admitting to having such condemnations for the better of the stability of the region?

You do know that dictators tend to commit war crimes, massacres and such as well?

So your in fact admitting to having such condemnations for the better of the stability of the region?

Democratically elected presidents and prime ministers have committed much more massacres and war crimes in the past century than dictators :D

Democratically elected presidents and prime ministers have committed much more massacres and war crimes in the past century than dictators :D

Like how?

What compares to Saddam mustard gas to a democrat using it on his people?

Like how?

What compares to Saddam mustard gas to a democrat using it on his people?

The nuclear bombs on Japan? How about the democratically elected Hitler? The million martyrs in Algeria at the hands of France? The over million dead Vietnamese?

That they are Brutes?

That is an enormously exagerated and false dichotomy. First of all you have many forms of democracy, many of which de facto play in the middle east on the level of communities.

Also, assuming 'our' from of democracy (i very much doubt the belgian one is the same then yours, thus proving my point) is morally superior, is quite a narcistic view. It might domecracy is the more functional one (which it isnt necessarily eg. The Nazi party was democratically elected as where many dictators)) or the more peacefull one (doubt that is true) or the one in which the people have the most power (doubt that as well), and so on.

Claiming a people are brutes or ' barbarians' as the greeks would have called them, because they have a different cultural history or are in a different geopolitical situation where instelling it would just be detrimental is quite unnuanced.

Try some reading on philosopical moral relativism before you start spreading these 19th century clichés

The nuclear bombs on Japan? How about the democratically elected Hitler? The million martyrs in Algeria at the hands of France? The over million dead Vietnamese?

The nuclear bombs on Japan....How can you use such example?

It was WW2. It was a war.

Hitler was elected and the people of Germany was able to take him out. This falls on the entire nation, in which the nation has vow to never forget.

It's a crime to negate that the Holocaust happened in Germany.

While in Turkey it's a crime to talk about the Armenian genocide...

So the Germany nation learned from this and moved on.

Can you say the same thing about a nation in the middle east your talking about?

Can't really comment on the France thing.

Vietnam was a war. Can't reprobate such outcome on the leaders. Now War crimes do happen in war, no one side is perfect. But the nation that is truly democratic will punish those who commit war crimes after the dust is settled.

Can you say the same for dictators?

That is an enormously exagerated and false dichotomy. First of all you have many forms of democracy, many of which de facto play in the middle east on the level of communities.

Also, assuming 'our' from of democracy (i very much doubt the belgian one is the same then yours, thus proving my point) is morally superior, is quite a narcistic view. It might domecracy is the more functional one (which it isnt necessarily eg. The Nazi party was democratically elected as where many dictators)) or the more peacefull one (doubt that is true) or the one in which the people have the most power (doubt that as well), and so on.

Claiming a people are brutes or ' barbarians' as the greeks would have called them, because they have a different cultural history or are in a different geopolitical situation where instelling it would just be detrimental is quite unnuanced.

Try some reading on philosopical moral relativism before you start spreading these 19th century clichés

What the heck your talking about men.

I was asking him what is his view.

My view is not that they are brute.

I was asking why the need for dictatorship? Because the people are brutes?

So it was a question to him not to you!

Ok but let me complete another difference, we don't belive god make you do things, you have your free will and a mind, arms, eyes, legs, brain human beings decide what to do. From time to time we belive in reincarnation of Tawis-I-Melek whom comes to the earth in different ways to help Ezidis "get back on track" or save them. Thats another big difference, every ppl is responsible for his doings, not any god or bad S****an...

A few years ago a few thousand ppl. where killed in a massacre in iraqi Kurdistan Shengal again, they poisened our water, it was Islam-Radicalist agin, this was called 73. Massacre, now is th 74.th. Like I said before nearly every kurd was Ezîdi, because all prayers the language and all we do is kurdish, islam is arabic, christ are asyric, iran is farsi (but kurdish and farsi is quite equal). Arabic Muslims converted many ppl when they came over with Muhamad however they did it's gone and history. Ezidîs resistet in a very strong manner, like I said you often here with us, one Ezdi is like 10 oter men and we don't say so others do, and how strong they press the Ezidis, the ISIS themself say it's so hard to convert one ezidi, we film it every time before we slaughter them, and if one converts before we slaughter him, its like feast.

And I can't tell you what it is, but the most kurds until Mala Mustafa Barzani and Abdulla Öcalan, where involved in many massacres. Only a few examples: 19th Century, the kurdisch Mele Mehmûdê Beyazîdî writes: "Killing kurdish people is not a sin for kurdish moslems, and every time a kurdish moslem kills a Ezid, he should take his wife for his fun. We don't buy from Ezdi-Slaughtery because they pray to S****an"

In the time of Mîr Ceferê Desinî 225 - 226 after Muhammed there was a massacre, in that time they called us "DASINI", because it was even a sin to say Êzdî. Khalif Abasîyan Muhtesîm, son of Harûn Reşîd two times started a attack with a big army but Ezids defended themselvs. The third time he came with Eytax the turkmenian and his turkish army, they broke down the resistance and made quite the same things IS does today, exactly what they do they did then, they killed 1000 Familys and ezdis have big familys, so a low number would be 10, they killed over 10 000 that time, by slaughtering and pecking theyre heads on pikes and put the spikes up all around the region to show they're cutted of heads. 100 000 Ezdis ran away, And another 100 000 where converted to islam by force. This was such a big massacre the Muslims accept this as one of the seven Al-Muhtesîms.

In the beginning of the 19th Century Mîr Mehmed (Mîrê Kor, the blind emir ) started another massacre with the fatwa of Mele Xatî, he catched the Ezdi mir Elî beg, took 10 000 girls with him and as a kurd gave them as a gift to the arabic muslim Sheiks, Begs, and Axas of Musil. 500 Men where killed and thrown into a hole in the earth.

The Diplomat A.H.Layard that the Pashas and Begs became very rich when they stole all the gold of the Ezdis after killing them. Furhter he writes, when all ran away children and old womens where left over because they couldnt leave, the hide in they're houses. They've been killed and after that slaughtered, the heads sticked to the tip of the guns and they laughed clapped and danced while they slaughtered them. He did understand they killed them but why have they been so cruel and cut theyre heads off? He was frightened they would do the same with him. And was shocked they danced clapped and played with the heads of em.

1891 Emer Wehbî paşa (Firik Pasha), a kurd from Sulemaniya, steals our Tawis out of pure gold and other ancient relicts, makes our holy place Lalish to an islamic school, he converts them by foricing them with the swort, the ppl in the town have no choice but the men in the Shinjar-Mountains fight and in that time England, France and others wisdom this and the is a ruleing aginst him, he then ran away from lalish and gives it back.

only a few...

Wow, I don't know if any words could express my sympathy. I guess you guys suffered a lot. I am sorry for your loses. It is more like ethnic cleansing which is barbaric. What was Saddam doing with you guys?